Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dynasty_and_sleepwalker

well i just got fuked over by dynasty and i don't even no y.
i was in it at the stat of session, then panda and dyna had a disagreement, sleepwalker started it then i didn't get an invite, hmmm that isn't fukn slack at all.
I just help get Dynasty into first then don't even get cinsidered to be in it we dyna and panda have a disagreement.
Not being slack sleepwalker but i think ur a bad leder just go bak 2 being a member of a crew not leader cauz ur no good Smile

Digital_Magic

hey man,
alot of people from dynasty got fucked over and some didnt
sleepwalker is a very fine crew leader, i must admitt
so chill out, i feel 4 ya
last session i got booted for chef b/c dyna "thought" i had quit but i was logging on every, kept my ratio good like he asked, i was just hitting like everyone else, but i got the bad end of the stick Cry
its happends to the best of us, but yeh, sleep is cool
[r][h][s]

I just love how everyone so quickly turned against Panda after this incident, supposed to be Panda's top crew since he was a big part in helping Dynasty get it last round.

Seems to me like Panda is getting the stiffest end of it. You guys mighta missed out on a spot but Panda missed out on getting the crew win he was promised to have.

Have fun Panda hope it was a good disagreement an hope you won it :roll:

UMMM NOONE turned against Panda... I would get my facts straight before you accuse people of stuff. What happened is between Dan and Mike SIMPLE....
I am pretty sure that Dan booted everyone from the crew, I left on my own but, I am pretty sure everyone else was booted. Sleepwalker was supposed to lead this round and Dan did instead. Dan could have still won if he wanted to but chose to give wins for a spot in the end.
ALASKAN GROWN

lol luke bro now u get how i felt about the whole me and cub thing ....but atlst u got half a round to do something about it lol,invite luke back in BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :x
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Panda chose to give wins because people like yourself left the crew. You said in the first sentence noone turned on Panda BUT you left his crew to join the 2nd Dynasty ran by Sleepwalker.

Sooooo yeah that doesn't make sense if your weren't against Panda why did you leave :roll:

Point well said matt ....
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

the post might have been well said but i am pretty sure he is just stating his opinion he really has no idea what went on, so with that being said in my opinion you should talk to dan, THEN talk to mike get your facts straight before coming on here saying dan go it bad, MAYBE mike got it bad for awhile and just had enough...you ever thing about that?? :?:

Regardless of what happened between Mike an Dan that was no reason for the crew to bail on Panda after he was told that this was his round to get top crew leader, an Red when was Sleepwalker supposed to be leader for this round? its only ever Panda that has been talked about leading Dynasty for this round.

An as both Red an yourself have said Tyler it was between them 2 directly not involving the crew so why did everyone leave Panda :?:

Matt_Winn Wrote:Panda chose to give wins because people like yourself left the crew. You said in the first sentence noone turned on Panda BUT you left his crew to join the 2nd Dynasty ran by Sleepwalker.

Sooooo yeah that doesn't make sense if your weren't against Panda why did you leave :roll:

I left on my own Mike left on his own... 2 people leave so he decides he has to give wins away? hmmm that sounds SILLY!!! AND NO you are very wrong I DID NOT leave the crew to join a 2nd crew ran by sleep. the first crew I joined when I left was Dyna's. I left cause I could. as for the :roll: you remind me of my 6 yr old son....lol
ALASKAN GROWN

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon