Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been seeing this comeing for a while

After 26 sessions of MC, this one will be my last. There is a ton of stuff going on in my life right now, school, work, girlfriend, other games, etc... that make it so that i can only log in for 2 minutes a day or so. Unlike other players who retire, i probably won't return. Those whom I have been associated with throughout my time here have my aim, msn or yahoo, so keep in touch.

and to the people who helped me allong the way:

jon (shadow67): Thank you for all of your help, game related or not. I have 1 top 25 and 1 top crew that you have all of the credit for.
jamie (Sexy_Red): being in Night_Moves the first session of rev2 was the best session i've ever played. Also, thank you for toleratening my drunken/stoned pm's.
jason (monte_man): Thank you for basically teaching me how to HI. Although i never really caught on to your exact technique, i did get enough knowledge to be successfull.

Well, thats pretty much it. Odds are i forgot somebody, so if i forgot you, thanks.
You think you know me and my JUGGALO style

Take care man. I'm planing on bein in Columbus the 6-8th of Jan. if you live near the CCC..... 8)
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

take care rob, all the best

tty on msn if anything D:

Columbus convention center? thats arround here somewhere. I'll be arround.

and zura, you know i always love talking to you :wink:
You think you know me and my JUGGALO style

Take care my friend 8)
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

It was good racing against you. All the best in the future! 8)
Noob, what Noob...

AWWWWW... ROB yup I will chat with you when I see ya on.. as for your Druken/stoned pm's once i could figure out what they said they were pretty funny you can always make someone laugh... ttyl take care Smile
ALASKAN GROWN

pz

26 rounds huh ...u got me beat lol ,chill man
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

hundred_shot Wrote:Columbus convention center? thats arround here somewhere. I'll be arround.

Its on High street. :lol:
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon