Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my engine

why does my powerrating keep on going lower and lower and what does "you've installed a naturally aspirated only part on your vehicle." mean

-thanksSmile

wat is means is that ur car is fi if turbo charged and if u car is super na NATUALTY AKSFNAKSFASFN WOOOOOOOOOOO dosent relaly mean anything

power rating or reliability %? head to the auto clinic if it's an issue of engine reliability

and as for the latter, if you've installed a forced induction system (turbo/super charger) it will uninstall any n/a(naturally aspirated) parts and vice versa

edit - nick do you like it when you ask for something and retards reply as you just did? yes? then you would join the realm of the banned soon, no? then stfu if you cant help

all my parts are n/a tho i dont know why it would unistall nad my reliability is at 100% i added parts to my car and when i go tot classifieds i see my cars power rating is 168 and when i go to my garage its onyl 117

naturally aspirated or NA means that there is neither a turbocharger or a supercharger installed. if you power rating is going down it it probably because you car is factory turbocharged. in order to use the naturally aspirated parts you purchased, you are required to uninstall the factory installed tubocharger which results in your power rating to drop. if this is not what you want, make sure to install only parts that are classified as FI or forced induction.
MC's Best kept secret-Jake

come again on the first bit? o_O

as for the latter statement, if you install anything on your car, it will mess up the power rating, best that you install everything before fine tuning it on the dyno side

but when i unistall everything my car goes to like 60 hp ;(

There is a % beside the power rating...if it's below 98 I would go dyno tune. If you have a super charger make the line flat at 12.5 on the side...to lower the line a certain point raise the number on the right side for that RPM value. Since your NA and/or with NOS line it up at 13.5 95%+ is pretty good for a beginner
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

60 hp? what kind of car do you have?
MC's Best kept secret-Jake

[img=http://img38.echo.cx/img38/2/current4be.th.jpg]

trueno

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon