Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
o_O

Some people are sooo gready:

From: DUNTYM_FREEWINS Date: Nov 16, 05 - 02:34AM Delete Reply
if ur still givin away free cars, can i pleez hav a enzo and a TAKATA DOME NSX, wat time will u be on in EST and wat date???
Thanks heaps

I'm not even lvl 9, theres no chance in hell I'll be able to make lvl 30 before the end of the set. Told him if i give cars away, I'll change my race name.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

well in his defence you were generous as hell last session, and he did say please, well not in english I guess but still Wink

crap post ...some things dont need to be said lol ,
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

^^^ stop hating man, yer i agree with calder.. but it was abit unrealistic to ask for those cars without even know your lvl...
-------Ralphy------

calder12 Wrote:well in his defence you were generous as hell last session, and he did say please, well not in english I guess but still Wink

If I was going to, I woulda made a post in the forums about it. :wink:
But as it is, I'll be lucky to get to lvl 10 by the end of this round.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

TheJMan Wrote:crap post ...some things dont need to be said lol ,

roflmfao, this from the guy that spent all day digging up 2 month old posts and adding absolutely nothing to them of value?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon