Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ThE DyNaStY

i was in when you were offline that is why you didnt see me on your crew but from all the talk you were saying to me i was hoping to see something better but maybe next time when you can pull together a better crew i know i have never made very good crews have always raced hard but you get a few jackasses that join and lose your cms [censored] hits the fan and you lose good racers to other crews
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

true...but then it tests the racers loyalty, ur good but if [censored] pops off and a crew leader needs help...[censored] dude u'd fucken leave him in the shitpile for himself to clean up while u happily cruise to another crew and do the same
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

i have my loyalty if the crew leader actually trys and hey next round if you try and so does your crew i would be happy to come to your crew and race my ass off to get as many cms as possible. if you can trust the crew leader than the members will stay and if you work hard so will they. i am loyal when i want to be but i do have to see that i can trust that the crew leader is working hard than i will stay and race hard also
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

sounds good Tongue lol
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

lol are u not gonna stay with Midniterz. and if u arent PLZ COME TO MY CREW lol.
Noahs_ark

loooool how did i not see this thread earlier
]=O~

Quote:lol are u not gonna stay with Midniterz. and if u arent PLZ COME TO MY CREW lol.

dude quit trying to jack my crew members and pick up ur own :p
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

yeah like me Tongue lol took me a while, can't let them down they've been waiting for this upcomming session to try for top crew...well get it...i hope Tongue
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

i thought u had to be good before u start dissin other people?

hu u talking about/to?
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dynasty Crew Dyna 53 10,161 01-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  Dynasty will stand down next round...... Dyna 59 9,873 01-06-2006, 12:18 AM
Last Post: BoYz_In_Da_HoOd
  DYNASTY AINT NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jreed 35 5,552 12-10-2005, 02:27 PM
Last Post: calder12
  DYNASTY PANDAhumpnMONKEY 32 5,720 11-06-2005, 05:11 PM
Last Post: rhs
  DyNaStY Crew Members Please Read nitroussuprarola 36 8,142 05-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Last Post: SSVegito

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon