Holy Sh!t.............

Strombo Wrote:jesus.

Could some one explain that to me.. xx(

ok im lost ...wtf
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

plate742 Wrote:

Jesus, or Jesus Christ, is the central figure of Christianity, a Jew, born (ca. 4-8 BC) in Bethlehem in Judea, Palestine. Traditionally, the Christians have seen him as the Messiah, the incarnate Son of God, and as having been divinely conceived by Mary, the wife of Joseph, a carpenter of Nazareth; and that by faith in Jesus one may attain salvation and eternal life. He was crucified (ca. 29 AD) after a brief public ministry during Pontius Pilate's term as prefect of Judea.

Good enough for ya?

plate742 Wrote:

Jesus, or Jesus Christ, is the central figure of Christianity, a Jew, born (ca. 4-8 BC) in Bethlehem in Judea, Palestine. Traditionally, the Christians have seen him as the Messiah, the incarnate Son of God, and as having been divinely conceived by Mary, the wife of Joseph, a carpenter of Nazareth; and that by faith in Jesus one may attain salvation and eternal life. He was crucified (ca. 29 AD) after a brief public ministry during Pontius Pilate's term as prefect of Judea.

Good enough for ya?

plate742 Wrote:

Good enough for ya?

well said i think that was good enough, and damn thats a buttload of money i think lude is right imma start racing next period
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

Sorry for the triple post above, I made that when the forums where slow and just about to go down, must of hit the submit button to many times.

ur lucky u could even post..i was on earlier and i couldnt even post anything...lol...when mc and ts was all messed up...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HOLY CURRY!@#$32 pacosantos 11 2,882 06-16-2005, 01:07 PM
Last Post: SpeedKillz

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon