Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The_Untouchables

half the people that are good aren't even playing mc anymore...or not playing much because they went to TS
`__--~ShinoBi~--__`

yea THE_ONE is joinning up with guesswho and the boys there soon, ***off topic MC is WAY better then TS***
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

i second that
by the way THE_ONE can i come with you?

i third that lol. GO MC!!!!
Noahs_ark

Hey Rightofftheline i would let you, you know that but you will have to talk to slick to get into guesswho man but i will put a good word in for ya though

Only people that cant play TS say MC is better, and half those people suck at MC anyway. Just like wannago here

OT:
yea theres some truth in that, just a few of the things that bug me bout TS is why i dont like it....such as u need credits for everything you do, or when u TnT/Dyno it takes up fuel/nos, so u constantly have to refuel....havnt played it in a while so not sure if they changed it...PLUS the game is more based solely on racing.

though there are some features on TS that i would like to see on MC
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

Dyno doesnt take fuel, but yes test n tune takes fuel and as well it should, your doing a test run, your car doesnt run on nothing just becaues your tnting, its a solo run down the dragstrip. But anyways, yeah the credit consumption is a pain in the ass and plays in favour of spenders but people can use the team driver option to produce alot of cars.

Topshift was created from Midnite Challenge, therefor it is always going to be better.

OT:
yea thats true, in certain aspects of the game....its almost like a racing sim without the graphics and whatnot
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

wut is some of the stuff u would like on MC that is on TS
Noahs_ark

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon