Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exp

i think it should go back to lower level people get more exp racing higher level people

im in agreement with ya

a-men brother ...... (jst 2 piss u of DA) Tongue
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Devils Advocate Wrote:im in agreement with ya

same here Big Grin
Drag-Master

bleh i just like old exp system in general

the current exp isn't bad if you keep up, but new players starting midway in or those that don't play a lot get left behind too quickly with no way to catch up. we had a couple of teammates that were pretty low level midway in and trying to find equal levels was a nightmare. I went from 14 to 19 in a couple of days of not playing a lot, while they would race for hours for 2% exp.

I think I understand why they did it, it encourages you to take races that you may or may not win, and spamming the no fuel high level guys is pointless. I think this current way of doing it would work IF they made it so that you could gain exp by racing people say within 3 levels above or below you. this would make it far less frustrating for most people. Say adjust it so you get max for racing an equal level a little less for one higher or lower and so on.

i agree with you rick
altho i would love to see the old pre-rev2 exp system but i doubt we'll ever see that again Sad
[Image: club.gif]

Quote:the current exp isn't bad if you keep up, but new players starting midway in or those that don't play a lot get left behind too quickly with no way to catch up.

Thats me. I play a few minutes a day and accept when I get challenged, and occasionally I try to challenge someone, but with EXP the way it is, I was struggling to get to lvl 9 as it is, and I'm like 2~4% of, not to, lvl 10
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

TheJMan Wrote:a-men brother ...... (jst 2 piss u of DA) Tongue

Cry no need to get all religious on me man i hate that shit Cry

GODthurisnoother Wrote:i agree with you rick
altho i would love to see the old pre-rev2 exp system but i doubt we'll ever see that again Sad

too noobish to remember lol. I gotta admit though over the last year TS's exp has gotten better and all I hear is how MC's has gotten worse so there must be a trend. We gotta find some sorta middle ground, last round was funny as hell, even I was 18 day one but it was silly too, this round has been a touch too tough for some.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon