Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yeah..

uh huh..
i'm leading DYNASTY again next round..
need ppl who will race all session.. not until we have the lead then start slacking..
(Crew Models: 616)
not nuff.. if u wanna join, and i think ur good, post here plz..
keep teh bullsh1t talkin outta here, dont feel like reading it..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

nigger

Rom3o
GIJOE

already on the list

PANDAhumpnMONKEY
Dyna
SEXY_RED
ZendeR
Takumi-Fujiwara
sLeEpWaLkEr
PIMPIN_DEM_HOES_
Rom3o
GIJOE

if R_A_C_H_A_E_L wants to spend and play like she did this round. she can join also..
i also need a helper crew or two.. maybe three..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

helper crews.... sorry be more impressed if you pulled it off on your own. I am not trying to say you aren't but if the Dynasty players are so damn good, then prove it. Do it WITHOUT helper crews.

calder12 Wrote:helper crews.... sorry be more impressed if you pulled it off on your own. I am not trying to say you aren't but if the Dynasty players are so damn good, then prove it. Do it WITHOUT helper crews.
agreed 100% :twisted:
[Image: club.gif]

GODthurisnoother Wrote:
calder12 Wrote:helper crews.... sorry be more impressed if you pulled it off on your own. I am not trying to say you aren't but if the Dynasty players are so damn good, then prove it. Do it WITHOUT helper crews.
agreed 100% :twisted:

i will race all session and gt a high skil lvl and cn gt crew models and though im the last person you would invite just give it some thought or failing tht i will build you a helper crew if i can get in at the end of the session

can i join my in game name is VeeDuBBeR my account is suspended and not ready to go send me a invite 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

EDITED: damn thats to big the picture im on about i will fix it dont worry

EDITED 2nd time now fixed size of image Smile
[Image: untitled1copy4nr.jpg]
VeeDuBBeR

I will be running a helper crew next session Dan, so you can get as many wins as you like from me, and on that note, I need members.

So far i've got

Me
Couggirl
TuffeNuff
Slick (Possibly)

Need members that will race for atleast the first week of the session. Then you can do as you like.

il ask tan to run a helper with sil80 (eli)

as for dynasty winning wihtouta helper LOL

they could win it with 1 crew win it would make sweet fuk all diference but its giving those we trust slightly less a more comfortable way of earning a spot in a top crew.

learn this

id be up for it. i usually have atleast 2 hours each day to online race and work. i keep my ratio above .87 and have become a very good worker.

race name: drg

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yeah..Read This HxC_HyFLy 2 1,330 12-22-2006, 11:28 PM
Last Post: HxC_HyFLy
  Yeah Ummm Hrmmmz Matt_Winn 9 2,367 08-17-2005, 07:48 AM
Last Post: rom3o™
  Yeah I Am Back Again Matt_Winn 77 12,833 08-01-2005, 03:45 AM
Last Post: luke_morris0

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon