Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it just me

that makes it a point when sombody gets mad because i tried to hi them and they say they'll do it to me, to just keep hitting them for the rest of the session?
[ron white]BuUuUlLlLl SsHhIiIiItTtTt[/ron white]

I normally just hit them all day so about 10 times then move on.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

i would run with montes way...but that never happen to me b4...
AlKi

yep its how its done

No one ever sends me hate mail lol, most just laugh, I hit sting for 51 yesterday, he laughted, hit me back for 49 within a minute. oh well 2 mill profit lol

i told him to HI because he said he would, he hasn't attempted yet.

i ganked him for 3 mill.

11/30 3:56pm s2kBoii HI $3,717,337
[ron white]BuUuUlLlLl SsHhIiIiItTtTt[/ron white]

boskeeter Wrote:i told him to HI because he said he would, he hasn't attempted yet.

i ganked him for 3 mill.

11/30 3:56pm s2kBoii HI $3,717,337

look at the other ones he sent other players.. some of the vets have gotten words from him alot.. It should be under Hait Mail ,and More hait mail :wink: Kid is notorious for threats and getting mad.. I deal with it.. it irritates me tho that I have been tryin for a top 25 or whatever it is now for the longest and everytin i get close i get JI'd back to 138th spot.. ITs ok tho.. I know who it is and now I have figured out the ways of HI..He will get whats coming to him.. once I can flip the tables alot more.. Its on..OIther than that.. when you HI to hI its one thing,I laugh.. but when you single me out , its personal.
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

jus tell that bitch to stop crying...its only 3 mil..shit....
AlKi

hard out thats so easy to make up again ...concidring the top guys are getting hit 4 around 60mill
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

ya i know...shit..
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon