Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AN OFFICIAL APOLOGY TO ALL....IM SORRY!!!!!!

Ima be the bigger man and apologize to all I have offended even tho some may not care I feel I owe most at the least an apology. Didnt kno so many ppl hated me I will do my best to make it up to whom ever feels that I can get my self out of this deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep whole I've dug....AND again I apologize...

don't apologize to them they are just pissed cause they lost, just prove that u can be trusted apparently u have a bad rep for burning crews is what i've heard
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Yea I burned 1 crew in the past and Im still being "punished". Thats why we have had so many complaints about the winner. IF I were a friend then everyone would say yea let Jreed get it he deserves it.

i'm only friends with very few people, screw the rest especially the ones with shitty attitudes like onehotbitch she is a professional whiner, sure i whent on a whining streak and pissed people off but i apologized and even made a promise on mc to never do it again and i'll stick bye that promise cause as my sig says, all i got in this world is my balls and my word and i ain't breaking them for nobody
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Jreed Wrote:Ima be the bigger man and apologize to all I have offended even tho some may not care I feel I owe most at the least an apology. Didnt kno so many ppl hated me I will do my best to make it up to whom ever feels that I can get my self out of this deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep whole I've dug....AND again I apologize...

Don't apologize....fu@k them haters..... I don;t really dislike you or anything. I just hate the way the session ended, and you seem all to proud to be named the King of the November session. You didn;t win, the game ended prematurely...

otherwise I don;t know tyou so you can't bee alllll bad
MC's Most Hated

Yerbs Wrote:i'm only friends with very few people, screw the rest especially the ones with shitty attitudes like onehotbitch she is a professional whiner, sure i whent on a whining streak and pissed people off but i apologized and even made a promise on mc to never do it again and i'll stick bye that promise cause as my sig says, all i got in this world is my balls and my word and i ain't breaking them for nobody

Sreiousl;y...who are you? I honestly have never heard of you.
MC's Most Hated

we were in the same crew once god u were useless u lost so many cm's

Yerbs Wrote:we were in the same crew once god u were useless u lost so many cm's

right......you still don't ring a bell.
MC's Most Hated

duh bitch ask paki or tana or skogey for that matter they all know who i am

Yerbs Wrote:duh bitch ask paki or tana or skogey for that matter they all know who i am

Oh yeah...now I remember you...wait. nope. still doens't ring a bell.

now go / yourselff.
MC's Most Hated

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Bot Thread Tokkiez 25 7,576 01-16-2011, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Un-official Level Finder (May Session) slacker-god 47 6,964 05-19-2007, 04:13 AM
Last Post: bscar
  Official Level Finder (May Session) PIMP_4_LIFE 8 1,635 05-09-2007, 08:02 AM
Last Post: PIMP_4_LIFE
  Official Level Finder Thread! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 115 11,922 04-29-2007, 01:31 PM
Last Post: PIMP_4_LIFE
  Official Post Your Level Thread... WiReD__ 21 4,514 04-05-2006, 02:00 PM
Last Post: TurboB20EG
  Official post your April Thefts here R_Y_A_N 0 684 03-26-2006, 11:48 AM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  Official Post Your Level Thread PANDAhumpnMONKEY 91 11,396 03-18-2006, 09:16 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Official Feb. Post Your Level Thread!! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 170 18,771 03-01-2006, 02:38 AM
Last Post: str8vi3tcuhz
  Official EXP List! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 0 1,098 01-21-2006, 09:25 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon