Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention hackers...

I'm glad you feel better now after totally wiping out my account.
Not only did you stuff me up, you stuffed a crew up that was doing ever so well up until then.

Raymond, I have emailed you and am hoping you can restore my account to what it was and in the crew..

As for you panda, thanks for the support and i loved how you pointed the finger once it happened..

"seriously man, get your head out your butt!!!

It wouldn't suprise me if it was you that hacked me..

I've got 3 ip addresses now, just need to trace them back..."

yeah.. i'm a big time hacker if u didn't know..
i dont like chuss so i fucked over his account and lost 200 Crew Models in the crew i'm helping!! :roll:

dude
seriously
stop the bullshit
dont give out ur PW u dumbass
stop being a cunt to me, i havne't done anything to you, so drop it
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

I locked the last one because I didn't want bitching. You got hacked... correction... you got punked. Chances of a hack attempt lately are slim to none. There has been no BFA and the sercers haven't had any "attacks" since end of last session. Change your PW every 2-3 days... yes I am serious. I have never had an issue since I was smart and I told my crew mates the same thing. Only time our crew was "hacked" was when somebody trusted the wrong person. I don't blame Panda for kicking you... you were the weak link... a few times it seems. It's nobodies fault but YOUR OWN.

Deal
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  attention Hitman666 4 1,312 01-06-2008, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Hitman666
  Boycott MC!!!! (Just kidding, but I got your attention.._ Black_rain13 2 1,121 12-08-2005, 03:09 PM
Last Post: monteman

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon