Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 threads deleted so far... do I hear 3????????

Should we keep this going? Which one of you pussies wants to delete this one?
MC's Most Hated

3 is my highest offer

romeo Wrote:3 is my highest offer

Let's not stop there.

Sounds like Raymond has made it a point to not let me voice any opinion around here because it makes him look bad.
MC's Most Hated

no offense to you raymond but i think rach is 100% correct and has a point

Precaus Wrote:no offense to you raymond but i think rach is 100% correct and has a point

You're soooooo gonna get banned!
MC's Most Hated

Confusedhock:
*insert signature here*

for stating my opion umm ok i do believe that raymond is cutting you off or calder or whoever is deleting the posts is cutting you off on voicing your opion its just what ive seen so far

I deleted them, and I did so because I am sick of your constant bitching and moaning about everything under the sun. This is a game that we all like, and if you do not like it and the way things are done you should leave. The forums are provided as a means for us, the players, to communicate and have fun, and if every post you make is negative it brings everyone down and makes them complain as well. The game ended, final. It has ended oddly before and that is the price you pay for the amount of people that are on here trying to place because no server could possibly handle that many people refreshing and trying to request other pages. Nothing can be done and I do not think that anything should be done. I was on in the last minutes and I can guarantee a top 10 finish, but I couldn't get a hit in at all, do you hear me complaining? No, because it is a game and I treat it as such, you should too. Ray has listened and seen you complain for the last 2 years, give it a rest, that much bitching cannot be healthy and I suspect some sort of distressed bowels in you. I like you just fine Rachael, but we have all had enough of the complaining. Any time you need help you KNOW you can ask me but PLEASE let it lie.

get over yourself, u act like he caused what happened at the end of the round on purpose bad shit happens sometimes get over it
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

meh stil think its bullshit regardless

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lookin For PPL For IHI Next Session *DELETED* *DELETED* *DEL HOMIEPA 7 2,594 05-31-2008, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Officer_Cartman
  NO MORE SINGLE LEVEL THREADS!!!!! calder12 6 1,594 01-14-2006, 07:39 PM
Last Post: calder12
  As expected....the thread got deleted again..... Aramis 135 16,633 07-18-2005, 08:28 PM
Last Post: SpeedKillz
  Next Session*DELETED* rhs 1 1,109 06-25-2005, 10:43 PM
Last Post: monteman
  I Hear You Can Clone Stuff On MC Is This True? HOMIEPA 46 9,886 04-19-2005, 02:06 PM
Last Post: 180sx

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon