Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return of KiNg_DiNg

vtec_666 Wrote:Yep BB4L is 80% Dutch. The non Dutch where excellent players who got invited.

I feel so special, because I got invited

vtec_666 Wrote:Yep BB4L is 80% Dutch. The non Dutch where excellent players who got invited.
woot... veh dutchiees are keepersss
Orgasm Donor

those tht got invited _before_ rev 2 ;x lol

meh bb4l had soooo much trial and errors, good times nonetheless

ahaha thats my girl zura, you always try and get the better of me and show me up in front of others, just to set one thing straight zura, i was in BB4L at the start, iwould be more than happy to take this up with the person that started BB4L which is bakel. Oh and the second leader which was doug would also give a good word for me, and i wonder who was the third leader hmmm do you know zura? yeah thats rite it was me, doug disbanded the BB4L name so i could lead it, so i think i was kmore than a dirfter. OH and btw you forgot bout empi, kiwi, painkiller, phoentje. ANYWAYS nice to see you zura Tongue
Wink

meh i was in it when freako lead and it was still mostly dutchies

me unstoppable and a few more
Orgasm Donor

careful man dont burn Z, she can be deadly^^^

Ago_agogogo or watever

lol wat did that stand for? i rape arses? lol
Orgasm Donor

KiNg_DiNg Wrote:ahaha thats my girl zura, you always try and get the better of me and show me up in front of others, just to set one thing straight zura, i was in BB4L at the start, iwould be more than happy to take this up with the person that started BB4L which is bakel. Oh and the second leader which was doug would also give a good word for me, and i wonder who was the third leader hmmm do you know zura? yeah thats rite it was me, doug disbanded the BB4L name so i could lead it, so i think i was kmore than a dirfter. OH and btw you forgot bout empi, kiwi, painkiller, phoentje. ANYWAYS nice to see you zura Tongue

rofl which lead to? nothing.

apart fromw alter to actually lead the bb4l name to a win, the other passed leaders did nothing..

again, doug disbaned bb4l not too long ago to give it to you.. and what was the outcome? care to share mmmhmm?

mSzura Wrote:
KiNg_DiNg Wrote:ahaha thats my girl zura, you always try and get the better of me and show me up in front of others, just to set one thing straight zura, i was in BB4L at the start, iwould be more than happy to take this up with the person that started BB4L which is bakel. Oh and the second leader which was doug would also give a good word for me, and i wonder who was the third leader hmmm do you know zura? yeah thats rite it was me, doug disbanded the BB4L name so i could lead it, so i think i was kmore than a dirfter. OH and btw you forgot bout empi, kiwi, painkiller, phoentje. ANYWAYS nice to see you zura Tongue

rofl which lead to? nothing.

apart fromw alter to actually lead the bb4l name to a win, the other passed leaders did nothing..

again, doug disbaned bb4l not too long ago to give it to you.. and what was the outcome? care to share mmmhmm?

unstoppable?
Orgasm Donor

The session Pat lead they ended up giving wins, because that was the session I was in France on holiday

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hey KiNg_DiNg here! KiNg_DiNg 25 4,218 04-06-2007, 05:42 PM
Last Post: joedabooger

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon