Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let me!

I know most of you think i am a n00b..On some hands i might be..but i can tell everyone and anybody..During the summer..I can be the best racer out there..ask n00bie..he knows how good i am..ask vee..he knows how good i am..I have asked and begged to be in top crews..i have been turned down MULTIPLE times..I want an icon is all..that is all i want out of this game..I just know that most of you vets dont recognize some people...THAT IS WHERE MOST OF YOU ARE WRONG..Dyna for example..is a great racer..But a spender..with deep pockets..He is always in a top crew for that reason..Why not make a crew and have all vets in the crew..and sacrifice your spot for others..CHUSS did it for panda..and panda still treats chuss like sh*t..I have became good friends with alot of vets..I have helped them with IDE and Top 10..I have NEVER EVER been offered anyhting..I just want something in return..If someone..(preffered wll known person) will help me get into a top crew this round i will be thankful and will help you in SO MANY WAYS!!!! I have even in sessions in advance..told vee i would make his crew a helper when he makes a crew for dynasty..Now tell me..Do i think i'll get that spot..NO..I wont get it..coz people are selfish..JUST A GAME FOLKS..give everyone a shot at being great and well known..
||WiReD||

man, seriously who the fu(k cares?

da you gotta make it more nice according to calder and skogey ok we understand this whoever you are lol just try harder :| although i agree with da lmao

HMM>>Maybe people that fucking want to be good at the damn game..YOU think your all big sh*t coz your good at forums..Tell me..How many top crews have you been in? 1..thats right bud..have a nice day you n00b
||WiReD||

precaus i know your good.. :lol:
||WiReD||

da has also won many more icons and medals and trophys then you have ever in your life and he is a way better player then you he is more popular then you and well your a noob apparently so shut up

Dude, gotta admit, you almost got me there, but then again, I dont care

you might know im good but da is very good too so id advise you not to go around dissin off my friends either

BTW..DA has never had an icon.. Wink from what i remember..But..dont whore this damn thread..this is serious..and i want a damn icon
||WiReD||

^^ Cheers Precaus

But you are wrong man I aint ever won a medal or anything have come close many times but never won anything, just aint tried hard enough, or spent enough

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon