Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
damnit, i didn't want to!!

i didn't wanna do dis..
i jus toked up a lil sumthn sumthn.. kinda hungry now.. but bah..
what time does MC start in da midWesT??? o_O
he sed 6 pm sumthn or another, iono when that is where i am Sad
sum1 plzzzzzzzz
tell meeh! Tongue
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

if its correct which i doubt it will start today but however if hes not lieing it should start in 2 hours and 52 minutes i believe

so 7 oclock my time? o_O
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

i guess

i think its 8 ur time dan... where i am it always start at 9
Drag-Master

starts at 4 for me
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

2 in the fekin morning!!! jesus christ cant this game be GMT friendly?

9 for me
October Round- 400 HI $32,528,886,773 Stole

no!ze Wrote:2 in the fekin morning!!! jesus christ cant this game be GMT friendly?

lol as ive been playing this for years, i remember when it used to start for me at 2 in the morning. Im in australia and the start lately is usually a bit after midday and im happy about that. it means i see the start and the end , i never got to do that before. I like the fact that the starts change around, it gives everyone a go at it at some stage.

boostered Wrote:lol as ive been playing this for years, i remember when it used to start for me at 2 in the morning. Im in australia and the start lately is usually a bit after midday and im happy about that. it means i see the start and the end , i never got to do that before. I like the fact that the starts change around, it gives everyone a go at it at some stage.
i live in australia too, im from melbourne, i always miss the start and end of game period because im at school and i have missed a few weekend finishes because of recovery

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  damnit.. will a winner help me? PANDAhumpnMONKEY 17 3,931 09-07-2005, 02:01 AM
Last Post: IllicitDSM
  damnit!!! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 15 2,750 07-21-2005, 10:39 AM
Last Post: triniboi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon