Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLACK WIDOW

Most of you probably don't know me, I used to play years ago, back when the 1965 Cortina and the Ford Bishop were used...
Anyways, I had a crew last round called BLACK_WIDOW and we were very good. We started very late in the round, but got 40 quick crew wins and we have alot of potential this round.
I will be changing the name of our crew, because I realize people still respect the name BLACK_WIDOW and would rather that I renamed my crew. Sorry to Panda, we got in a little argument that led to home invading last round, but don't worry, I'm changing the crew name.
If anyone is interested in joining, post away...

Were you one of the original "Black Widow" members?
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

skogey10 Wrote:Were you one of the original "Black Widow" members?

yea i was in blackwidow in january of '04 but i got kicked out for losing crew models Sad

Dont use Black_Widow and make the name look bad make up your own name let the vet crews stay that way....
The only Chef on here period.................HAHA

So you were in the crew once, almost 2 years ago, and you think that you can just go ahead and use that name? You are seriously asking to be owned the entire round. You should ask Randy what he thinks about that, he is the mod called BlackWidow and the real guy that started it all I believe. Copying people isn't cool here, and quite frankly I think my whole crew would love to drop by and say HI frequently.

haha chill out, I said I was going to change the name

lol
right on man, have fun Big Grin
BJJ-Purple Belt

skogey, what's your name?

Skogey?
BJJ-Purple Belt

oh ok, so are you still going to stop by to say HI?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Red Widow! ItoAngBahayKo 0 761 01-09-2008, 10:49 PM
Last Post: ItoAngBahayKo

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon