Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone willing to help?

Alright I am a little perplexed lol. The whole crew car thing throws me.
On the crew car page many of the engine parts don't show up.
Although if you install one the dyno rating changes obviously meaning the part is there.
If you install a turbo/sc you cannot install any engine parts as the page tells you the car is NA?

and the upgrades don't work either? it shows the status of my current car, and if I check the crew car option box it still goes on my current car

We just got beat by a crew with a lower driver average, but their car makes 78hp more ours has 74 higher handling our their car runs 3/10ths faster?

I know how to tnt and it is right, and our pr is at 100%

pm me you msn
ill explain it on there
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

sent

get on msn
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

u guys just killed the post man ...now ive got no1 to tlk to ...ill just sit here .alone .....waiting 4 company
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:u guys just killed the post man ...now ive got no1 to tlk to ...ill just sit here .alone .....waiting 4 company

eh the crew car fingy aint to hard lol install sc or turbo and then instal the NA parts then your power rating should be about 500 and go about 120mph lol

yeah finally got it, thanks guys Smile go figure it says it's uninstalling the sc, but doesn't lol

calder12 Wrote:yeah finally got it, thanks guys Smile go figure it says it's uninstalling the sc, but doesn't lol

lol confused the hell out of me the first time i tell yaTongue

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon