Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
teamGROUNDzero

Islandboy250 Wrote:you guys need to find something else to do besides whoring up the site with these no essential helpful hints and tips. like serious ppl, go hit on your friends sister or something, or tell us how you get rid of feet fungus or even better, tell us how you made maccaroni and cheese without the cheese. sheesh. some crew i got here

if you gona be like that go fuck your self this is only here for friendly chat that can involve more then just OUR crew members

Islandboy250 Wrote:you guys need to find something else to do besides whoring up the site with these no essential helpful hints and tips. like serious ppl, go hit on your friends sister or something, or tell us how you get rid of feet fungus or even better, tell us how you made maccaroni and cheese without the cheese. sheesh. some crew i got here

im usually pretty helpful, but your not askin any questions....but if you need helpful hints and things like that. you can go to the game discussion forum and check there.

if im not mistaken, this is a crew forum
SpamaticS - Slick

slickNsxy Wrote:

im usually pretty helpful, but your not askin any questions....but if you need helpful hints and things like that. you can go to the game discussion forum and check there.

yeh its you can help if we need it i mean im know most of the stuff you need to know about crews but not all the members in this crew do soo.. lol plus its mainly for friendly chat

PIMP_4_LIFE Wrote:
slickNsxy Wrote:

yeh its you can help if we need it i mean im know most of the stuff you need to know about crews but not all the members in this crew do soo.. lol plus its mainly for friendly chat

look if sum needs to b cocky bout this crew chat, then y doesnt he/she make their own crew and then come tlk wen its actually goin somewhere

well first of all the forums aren't a private team chat, that is what your ummm crew chat is for. and second send away, I'll accept your races

lol...calder is rite..thats y his name is in green...cuz hes cool like that...lol..
AlKi

was skreech saying that i should make my own crew? and do something?

hmmmmmm

maybe i should....but that wouldn't be fair to the other crews 8)
SpamaticS - Slick

slickNsxy Wrote:was skreech saying that i should make my own crew? and do something?

hmmmmmm

maybe i should....but that wouldn't be fair to the other crews 8)
lol

islandboy250 = mrjingles250 Tongue chill off little girls, i'm only messin with ya. sheesh..... feels like i am babysitting at times

hahhaaha...islandboy...easy man...the forums are for good fun
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon