Facebook      

Poll: Should the way Top Crew is decided be changed?
Yeah it's fine, always been this way why change it?
Top Crew is currently about who can make the most helper crews and has nothing to do with who is actually the best, change it.
Who cares, stop rocking the boat.
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been there done that, gonna do it again.

Well I could argue against science O_o But we won't get into a religious debate :roll: rofl

Danny pwns now? News to me O_o
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Well as much as it seems like I am picking on him Danny is the only one that will actually accept our crew challenges so.... even though he does argue to leave it, at least he will race other crews too.

Hassam not playing>jason barely trying>Dan

:oops: :oops:

monteman Wrote:Well I could argue against science O_o But we won't get into a religious debate :roll: rofl

Danny pwns now? News to me O_o

danny got fried......

well i said it should be changed just cause i like changes i think it should be like the combined nw/ cbr so its counter acts just to add something diff. cause things get boring after awhile ya no

Quote:panda scared some change would make you pwn less? psh.

and adjusting to changes would be a problem how?? o_O
i jus think the way things are right now is fine..
MC is supposed to be different from TS, and having the "competition" things would make it just like TS..
which imo.. would be real lame..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:

MC is supposed to be different from TS, and having the "competition" things would make it just like TS..
so because you think that competition is bad then lets put the money races back in so that 1 group of ppl can determine who wins every session
need i say more...
[Image: club.gif]

GODthurisnoother Wrote:
Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:

so because you think that competition is bad then lets put the money races back in so that 1 group of ppl can determine who wins every session
need i say more...
the tournament competition.. not like.. competition competition.. >_<
but you cannot race for money any more, and the win is no longer decided, it goes to whoever works for it and gets lucky with timing.. o_O
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:

nuff said.

Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:
GODthurisnoother Wrote:
Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:

need i say more...
the tournament competition.. not like.. competition competition.. >_<
but you cannot race for money any more, and the win is no longer decided, it goes to whoever works for it and gets lucky with timing.. o_O
and whats going on now with the crews and what was going on with the "winning" of session is any different?
[Image: club.gif]

Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:

I am not asking to have MC changed into TS. But there is no "competition" the current rules exclude the possibility. Dan if TS worked like MC would you have climbed the NIRA 4? Wouldn't it have annoyed you that even though you were fast enough to do well you couldn't because you weren't connected enough? What do you think the chances of Norcal beating us the session before last would have been if we could have fixed things the way it is here.

The ladder style tournaments DO NOT make MC anything like TS. I am not asking for individual tournaments, just a system where crews HAVE to race other crews. Your arguments don't make any sense at all sorry.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OK So who is gonna getit now. triniboi 9 2,088 07-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Last Post: domesticabus
  well its gonna be a hour or so theevster 8 2,057 06-28-2005, 01:34 PM
Last Post: wanthonator

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon