Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ExpLvlSystem

i think this exp system blows i mean its cool that lvls race each other for the exp but what i think is very gay is that 3/4 which is 75% of the people that you exp/lvl hop with use you then jump ahead of you im sick of it i would love if you guys could change back the exp system to how it was 2 sessions ago but just fix lvl 21 and make it more smooth cause this exp system is not worth paying money for to get a good start with

nothing's wrong with lvl 21..
now chottu..

the XP system is fine..
it was good b4..
but this gives us sumthn to do >_<
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

this system sucks especially with all the usings people who dont spend a dime can get a higher lvl then someone who spend 300 dollars because some people get left in the dust and this exp system is bullshit to me because of that simple fact ive seen more then 15-20 people use others to gain lvl then go ahead of them which is stupid i like the old system we had 2 sessions ago just that the lvl 21 was fucked up then

I think If you tell someone you will continue to level with them and they leave you behind then YES that would be wrong. but as far as USING you to level I guess I dont understand as it isn't really that hard to find someone on the same level as you and race them offline every 9 min. Then you level when you get to 100% and find someone else. ect...
ALASKAN GROWN

stop crying dude.. Cry

either way.. a spender could get lvl 35 faster than a non-spender whether you race ppl your own lvl or ppl at any lvl...

all he'd have to do is work really high and get raced, or..
he could just sit low and spam offlines with bought credits!
so..
either way..
spenders >> non..
dont get mad if sum1 likes the game and likes winning =.=
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

The EXP system changes each session, so just sit this session out and stop bitching if you don't like it.

i still think its gay

KiroDiesel Wrote:i still think its gay
agreed
i want rev1 exp lol
[Image: club.gif]

this exp systemconfuses many many people you have no clue how many ppeople have asked me how this system works if we went back to the old exp system then people wouldnt be asking

I still think the best solution would just be to modify the current system so that exp got progressively worse the further the person you race is away from your own level. so if you're 20 you still get best for racing another 20, a little worse for a 19 or 21 and so on. Getting 3 exp for racing that guy that was 20 ten minutes ago is frustrating I agree, and I also agree about being left behind. In the beginning I was hanging back when I could have upgraded waiting for a group of guys and got left behind. I don't blame anyone for it I was offline, but it has been much more difficult since and most of those guys are still together levelling twice for every one time I do.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon