Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Be Racist T.T

my two cents

if its a waste of your time... THEN STOP REPLYING... THEN THIS TREAD WILL STOP! Pretty simple :roll:

simple, i was hitting you even before :P

so if you didnt say it, it was a random act of hitting. notice how it was romeo that posted those hits, i didnt send a smack talk or anything to you ;)

but for romeo on the other hand, if he did make all that about you, it'd be much much worse for him, since he is going for top crew next round. (0.-)v

GOOKz RULE!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Making up stuff about others and framing them is not "cool"... =s
Especially over the Internet. Y make up a story about someone being a racist? That is sooo "uncool" =(

burn_u_out Wrote:Making up stuff about others and framing them is not "cool"... =s
Especially over the Internet. Y make up a story about someone being a racist? That is sooo "uncool" =(

Unless mZuarua can hit 100% of the time with 5/45 then she had to spend some money to bring me down to 600,000(40 hits) which is even more uncool and lame. So if it was just a random act of hitting, and not because she though I said some racist bs, then god dam, seriously, don’t you have anything better to do? Just because you like the attention of 15 year olds thinking your so cool because you figured out HI code, doesn’t mean you have to ruin the game for other people. I would suggest both of you grow up, the person who made up the racist bs, and the person who spent $10 just to bring me down 50 mil. And to calder12 because I am pretty sure he will come up with some bs about how he has no idea wtf he’s talking about, like he does to every post, his badass 3000 posts forum mod, we all know how cool he is though, no need to explain.

So I am still waiting for you to tell everyone how you fucked up, otherwise post a screen shot of me calling yall gooks.
Because I am sick of getting 10 massages a day from Hong Kong saying what a racial asshole I am.

-Pimp

slickNsxy Wrote:i thought gooks were korean?

yobo...
AlKi

nice wrk romeo ...
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon