Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy Exp...

I know most of us and me are having trouble finding people the same lvl..Here's my idea...

We have a search bar for players name and crew..Why not have a search name for player lvl..Easy Way!

What you think guys?
||WiReD||

i honestly say... thats too easy. no challenge in the game.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

Nope..A challenge..u might lose..Who knows..
||WiReD||

nah i say just leave it the way it is
its not too hard to find someone your lvl. theres the treads in the forum, randy's little site and if all else fails just send msgs asking what lvl they are
[Image: club.gif]

Then you have those that don't want their level known lol, not many now but they are still out there.

I usually try to keep my bumpersticker up to date
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

damn i was just going to post this now that level is so important for exp i think it should be listed in your profile automatically
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Outkast Wrote:damn i was just going to post this now that level is so important for exp i think it should be listed in your profile automatically

i like that idea

hmmm and anyone looking for free offline wins.... nah leave it as it is. sorry but I don't think announcing levels is really necessary all it takes is a little cooperation

thats pointless for the game if it tells ut lvl..... then pink's and other things would lose suspense and such..........u can read there race info and it will give u hints on there lvl that should be the closeest it tells for lvls.

also some ppl don't care if u know there lvls some do alot of ppl tell on there bumper sticker(me included) so i think all u should have to do is look harder

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon