Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZOMGWTFBBQQQQQQ!!!

it was obvious they were goin for top crew when i saw jason racing the first day Tongue

it was obvious when i started wasting my effin life on here instead of eating regular meals

*is starving like an overworked ethiopian
*insert signature here*

LOL justify all you want----everyone is on all day and night--shadow I agreeiwth whole heartily--but the rest you all convince your selves because I can sleep at night knowing that I do race all day dont have to convince anyone and my pockets are very shallow hard work is what I do--if I had to buy it its not worth Having

bitter much? Wink

Not at all dear Im content in my self when I look in the mirror I see a hard working and honest man looking back. All I have Iearned didnt have borrow ,cheat, or steal. My children see a proud and honest man. So Im very pleased and content with who I am and dont need to trade barbs with anyone dear.

good.

then i dont see a reason why everyone should be like you.

each person chooses his/her path

ones that complains are the ones that makes eyebrows raise. in a non good way.

and it isnt me that's doing that.

touche.

Your absolutely right dear The good Lord gives a deck of cards and allows us to play them anyway we want. Some of us choose to play them in a fair and even manner, getting exactly what we get. Some of you tend to slip in the Jokers and deal off the bottom to yourselves therefore getting a winning hand. So therefore the easy road is taken no matter who you hurt in the process, to gain what you want in any form You want. So by all means go for it and enjoy the spoils of your reward. Because you have to live with it I dont. My reward is to win fair and square with all the Hard work I can muster. If I lose then I lose. To lose to someone who has fought as hard is a delight. Any other manner of losing to someone is a complete and utter JOKE.

sneaky bastards
[r][h][s]

your mom Confusedhock:
*insert signature here*

rhs Wrote:sneaky bastards

you already mentioned this.. :?
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon