Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZOMGWTFBBQQQQQQ!!!

Lonewolf Wrote:Your absolutely right dear The good Lord gives a deck of cards and allows us to play them anyway we want. Some of us choose to play them in a fair and even manner, getting exactly what we get. Some of you tend to slip in the Jokers and deal off the bottom to yourselves therefore getting a winning hand. So therefore the easy road is taken no matter who you hurt in the process, to gain what you want in any form You want. So by all means go for it and enjoy the spoils of your reward. Because you have to live with it I dont. My reward is to win fair and square with all the Hard work I can muster. If I lose then I lose. To lose to someone who has fought as hard is a delight. Any other manner of losing to someone is a complete and utter JOKE.

but you forgot, to lose to someone that was barely trying even, would usually a trigger a level headed person to rethink about their ways. but did you? that makes your comments unworthy to even be read.

im done here Wink

LOL when your spammed all day get on and level doesnt make you a racer. LOL it makes you lazy and because I can read with a.95%ratio why would I race a spam job who is level 14 and above I race for CMs not leveling. And as for why would you read it well dear you answer that question WHY WOULD YOU? You seem to be interested you continue to reply. A honest person would have no reason what so ever to reply, they know they are honest and dont have to prove it to anyone LOL.

Anyways you all the greatest without a doubt. I bow down to your winning ways. OH B------- I dont do that, just being sarcastic.

i am the greatest

PINKY FOO!!!!

- signed, the allmighty cookie thief
*insert signature here*

Hassam>Jon*

*Especially at getting banned for no reason :oops:

uhmmm I race =/

and what is so sneaky about not having a crew car till now? The top ten isn't even full yet guys geez?

I kinda knew zura's crew was building cash i mean its was strange that it didnt seem to be going no were or doing anything with thoses players in it

Looks like someone in this thread is very unhappy. I wonder why? :?:
733 cars stolen..........that was a long time ago....

UMAD
UMAD
UMAD
UMAD!?!?!

wtf is izzo when we need him Sad Cry
*insert signature here*

s_i_l_e_n_c_e $76,533,180
Zs_HypeTribe $52,032,150
_DYNASTY_ $3,581,923
b_0_r_n_t_o_p_l_a_y $1,668,285
The_Doctors_Office $165,710

what no one is gonna bitch now? rome did the same thing lol