Good Luck...Wish The Best

Good Luck Guys!
Wish The Best For You!
:S

~Nate~
||WiReD||

U lost us a total of 990CMs n00b

440CMs + 550CMs

No wonder Wraith had to kick u out of the crew, u raced a lot, but man, u could nvr get our crew the 990CMs u lost.

At least I got us more CMs than I lost, so I was nvr wrong when I called u a n00b. Again, I'm a better "overall" player than u.

I know how to work and race. The best of both worlds =)

burn_u_out Wrote:U lost us a total of 990CMs n00b

440CMs + 550CMs

No wonder Wraith had to kick u out of the crew, u raced a lot, but man, u could nvr get our crew the 990CMs u lost.

At least I got us more CMs than I lost, so I was nvr wrong when I called u a n00b. Again, I'm a better "overall" player than u.

dont think u are better then everyone
cause trust me u are not the best
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

liltreadburn Wrote:

440CMs + 550CMs

I didn't say I was the best or was better than everyone, just better than Goa-phi aka Blurry.

Plus losing almost 1000CMs is pretty sick. We (BTP) and Takumi had to race extra hard each time he lost soo many CMs. If it weren't for him, BTP would prolly have 1700CMs (and yes I know CMs after 1500 come slower)

And also, by "best of both worlds" I mean that overall I can do a better job than him in a crew.

i have seen him on alotmore this round then u for sure
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:

liltreadburn Wrote:

440CMs + 550CMs

you have no room to talk..you lied about spending and then you get caught for cheating...

just leave everyone else alone
All I need is One Mic.

i never said in here i spent at all
everyone else did
and i will be unbanned soon
i just got towaiton ray to email me back

90teg2 says:

travis man, chill on the kid, he was a hell of a racer but nate you gotta learn how to work. if you do that then you have my full recommendation to any crew. anyone would be lucky to have you when you learn how to work man. and travis you are great too so lets just let this die and move on peace

liltreadburn Wrote:i never said in here i spent at all
everyone else did
and i will be unbanned soon
i just got towaiton ray to email me back

[Image: bitch.JPG]

I am done here
if u want anything else, dont reply here..take it up with me on pm..
All I need is One Mic.

ALright, I was just pointing out that he (Blurry) still doesn't know how to work.

Even after Yerbs and Takumi taught him their tricks.

And yes, he was online more than me. I even admitted that Tread, but I said I know how to race and work. Thus, the CMs I gain would still be more than the CMs I lose.

990CMs is a lot of hard work down the toilet, that's y the kid finally got kicked outta the crew. Not b/c of him being a bad racer, but b/c he has problems working properly

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good racing crew.. MR2SUFI 0 841 08-15-2008, 03:13 AM
Last Post: MR2SUFI
  Looking For A GOOD Crew crazyfrog555 4 1,235 01-09-2008, 10:49 PM
Last Post: ItoAngBahayKo
  Need a good crew please Cortina69 0 817 09-21-2007, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Cortina69
  looking for good crew next round antbar2 0 855 08-30-2007, 11:22 AM
Last Post: antbar2
  need crew members good racers cAn_hAtE_mE_nOw 0 843 07-01-2007, 02:36 AM
Last Post: cAn_hAtE_mE_nOw
  Looking for good/top crew next round <- UNiQuE 6 1,447 04-29-2007, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Lil-Luceifer
  What happend to the good old crew battle? Wraith 64 10,757 03-16-2006, 11:08 AM
Last Post: slickNsxy
  Going for top 10 looking for some good racers and workers! LoveDontHate 22 4,720 03-07-2006, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Saigo
  HONDAVOOM is looking for a good crew THE_ONE 4 1,208 02-10-2006, 09:23 PM
Last Post: HONDAVOOM
  Any crew looking for a good racer? BoYz_In_Da_HoOd 12 2,604 01-08-2006, 09:40 AM
Last Post: BoYz_In_Da_HoOd

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon