Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me????

im guessing just a tiny bit above the amount of callies he had.....

callies+4200ims+10k car
Orgasm Donor

I went down to 220 mil still only made 660 mil <_<
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

i was at around 220-230 mill , 4200 im's, $3400 civic

worked 1000 = $1,030,289,828

didnt even sell out all cals x__x

why stock civic? I am confused lol
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

you use the GT3 to cruise... then buy a stock civic cus otherwise i will gank that mofo off you while you are working :twisted:
*insert signature here*

The idea of the civic is to keep nw down, the GT3 adds almost 12mill to nw.

and 660 for 3300ims isn't that bad actually last few days I have been averaging 765mill for 4250 =/

Would having the $2500 cobra help out even more?
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

I haven't figured it out exactly =/

I actually use my Cuda which is about $435k

The trick to hitting 35 is this.

4200cms
100% happiness
NO inventory except fuel and nos
No or very little actual cash
190-200 million cals.
Work 1k
Upgrade fast.

I dunno why it works but it does. You will likely sell out cals but if you have enough wins before you work, around 10, you likely won't lose any or at least many cms if that is important.

I'll probably never get to 100% happiness, and ya never know how many credits it'll take to get to 4200 cruisin. So, one may hafta breakdown and buy credits before hand just in case, I know I will, if I ever get there.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

I dunno about the 100% for you the ims are easy. When you drop to 200 mill, race for them, grab your fastest car and offline till you stop getting them, then get the GT3 and cruise. I race in the GT3 it quits gaining anywhere between 2800 and 3200 depending on how many I get in that last race. then averages 35 ims per 10 creds. I generally have about 500-600 creds outta the 2k by the time I have worked.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon