Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lvl 35

its alot harder then i thought to get to 35....mainly the money factor...
ive even tryed what was posted in this forum (by calder)
i think im going to just forget about it....

aramis did it today

Big Grin yeah it's doable, took aramis a few tries but he got it!

i'll drop nw and try again....
also its not lettng HI.....only thing i can think it might be is cause im high nw online...any ideas

yeah, wait till about 3:00am Pacific Time and then try it... usually there is only 15-20 people online at that hour and it reduces your chances of getting hit...

Just be smart about it. Watch who is online and what their status is... if anyone that is known for HI is online, just log back out and wait...

Another suggestion is to hold onto a couple of GT3's for value in the event you work all your credits and come up short and few million... you can sell a stock a GT3 in a hurry and make up some difference depending on how close you get.

Good luck, bro!
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

^forget about that HI thing ...figured out u have to be in a car

lol what you mean u have to be in a car?

To get HI'd???

No.. You don't.

I just got it about 10 mins ago. Big thx to KINGDING for the tips Big Grin

jus work 1k credits then jus train...thats what i would do...
AlKi

Black_rain13 Wrote:yeah, wait till about 3:00am Pacific Time and then try it... usually there is only 15-20 people online at that hour and it reduces your chances of getting hit...

Just be smart about it. Watch who is online and what their status is... if anyone that is known for HI is online, just log back out and wait...

Another suggestion is to hold onto a couple of GT3's for value in the event you work all your credits and come up short and few million... you can sell a stock a GT3 in a hurry and make up some difference depending on how close you get.

Good luck, bro!

may only be 15-20 people online... but it only takes ONE to hit you Confusedhock:
*insert signature here*

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon