Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SLASK_FITTORNA ready for next season!!!

Is WiRed joining NSX or Zender's crew next session? I'm still confused on that detail....

Wired is now saying that he will create a helper for NSX, but in this thread it says that he will be running in Zender's crew...?!?! :roll:

he can create for NSX Smile

i told danne not to let him in, hehe

i think Tyler will help Danne instead of Wired helping danne Big Grin
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

ban me from the forums if u want i don't really care, the truth of the matter is i asked everyone in crew chat who wanted to join the second i found out u bailed on us, and i even asked in my first post in crew forums and pasted a link to my post, but whatever tyler i should have never trusted u in the first place that was my mistake and i'll make sure it never happens again
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Outkast Wrote:ban me from the forums if u want i don't really care, the truth of the matter is i asked everyone in crew chat who wanted to join the second i found out u bailed on us, and i even asked in my first post in crew forums and pasted a link to my post, but whatever tyler i should have never trusted u in the first place that was my mistake and i'll make sure it never happens again

not really a big deal, didn't know you before and kinda a relief i dont have to deal with your whining now, so do me and everyone else a favor and let it go, and this thread is locked

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new but ready to fly ;) srhchick 15 3,695 09-16-2007, 04:25 AM
Last Post: itsallg33
  CREW's Battle 4 next season EzAvm 28 4,693 02-12-2006, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Outkast
  Top_Clan 4 next season EzAvm 50 8,912 02-10-2006, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Hubert-Cumberdale
  whats everyone doing next season?? LuDe 29 4,893 10-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Renzo
  what crew do u think will win next season??? LuDe 13 2,472 09-30-2005, 05:54 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon