Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
retirement

not many of you know me, but this will be my last session of mc. its gonna be hard to walk away with now icons or anything like that. but i have done quite a bit in the game. atleast enough to make me happy. got over 150 HIs last session, got level 35 this session, and was once a pretty good racer.

would have been nice to have a icon for something, but i have had enough of this game and am going to walk away for a while. might come back in 5 or 6 months to see what ray and cres have done with the game.

was fun playing with you all, had some really fun sessions.

id like to thank Blackrain for everything, i got him hooked on the game but he took it to another level and taught me almost everything i know. is also like to thank liltread and DA for some HI advice they gave me.

take care drg, all the best :D

yep Smile enjoy whatever you do next man, don't be a stranger the game still needs guys like you that enjoy it and make it fun for others

thanks, ill be around sometimes next session, this game is a drug lol.

btw, i have about 7 fully tuned gt3s to give away. pm me in game for one race name: drg

take care lil dude Smile
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

be easy...........
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

well man you got my msn whenever you wanna talk......peace bro and its been a pleasure knowing you

take care... lol this game is a drug hahaha Big Grin
Drag-Master

Take care dude. Hope u come and visit those of us in the MC Community once in a while Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  retirement LuDe 15 2,652 03-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon