Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
_DYNASTY_REMIX

naw i could respect you for that

Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:is there a problem with me speaking my mind?? :?

hey SHA, your 'irish'...

you speak your mind doncha? Tongue

i'm simply doing the same Wink

No there isn't anything wrong with u speaking "whats on" your mind.

But I think it's "uncool" when u implicitly threaten ppl on the forums in a "text-based" game.

If you want to threaten ppl, then try doing it in real life, and you'll see the results.

BACK ON TOPIC

burn_u_out Wrote:
Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:is there a problem with me speaking my mind?? :?

hey SHA, your 'irish'...

you speak your mind doncha? Tongue

i'm simply doing the same Wink

No there isn't anything wrong with u speaking "whats on" your mind.

But I think it's "uncool" when u implicitly threaten ppl on the forums in a "text-based" game.

If you want to threaten ppl, then try doing it in real life, and you'll see the results.

BACK ON TOPIC

i half-assed apologized in teh other thread, no need to keep being a meany head Sad
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

BACK ON TOPIC
lookin for racers and helpers
unless it all taken

I think your going to have a hard time finding racers next session Chronik.... 3 Major crews are going to be running and they all have helper(s) lined up... so yah... But good luck to you anyway Big Grin

Cheers

And PS. I wasn't being a meanie Panda, I'm just saying that u shouldn't threaten ppl that's all. And I don't think you should apologize to me... Chronik was the one u threatened, but I think he has alrdy implicitly forgiven you.

if my crew doesn't get top then we might turn into a helper crew

Chronic_2k Wrote:if my crew doesn't get top then we might turn into a helper crew

No harm to you man, your probably a great guy and all, but you havent got a chance in hell of getting a top crwe next session

Hell there's more chance of Danny losing weight and discovering the outside world

Sry to go off topic a bit, but I didn't want to create a new thread just b/c of 1 simple question

DA are u still gonna be creating a helper next session?

burn_u_out Wrote:Sry to go off topic a bit, but I didn't want to create a new thread just b/c of 1 simple question

[b]DA are u still gonna be creating a helper next session?[b]

Yeap, you want in man?

Naw, not b/c I think I'm too good for you now, its b/c I almost failed a Mid-term, so I really need to straighten out my act, or else I would be paying $400 for a course for nothing.

Hope you understand,

BTW, I'll prolly be back in the Summer, hope to see u still around then. I can always hit me up on MSN whenever I'm on

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon