Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who wants me ???

no-body gonna offer to give me a invite! Sad
Dont, Im innocent!

in game name??

xXx_3cKz_xXx,
or you can take my little brother who has more time to play then i do..i believe his name this round was WiLd___aCiD____ or something like that. this was his first round..he has watched me play for a very extremely long time and in 11 days made it to lvl 22 with a .93 w/l ratio and got crew mods up the wazoo.

xXx_3cKz_xXx Wrote:xXx_3cKz_xXx,
or you can take my little brother who has more time to play then i do..i believe his name this round was WiLd___aCiD____ or something like that. this was his first round..he has watched me play for a very extremely long time and in 11 days made it to lvl 22 with a .93 w/l ratio and got crew mods up the wazoo.

i think your lil bro is betta then you.........hey if he needs a crew and if you as good a s him talk to the leader of IHI(Jreed).......theyll do well
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

haha...this is funny...the wild___acid___ is getting an invite in his brothers thread Smile
my dog has crabs

rock on with ur socks on

xXx_3cKz_xXx Wrote:xXx_3cKz_xXx,

Is your name jeremy i sued to have a sweet gy who always raced with me with like the same name as you
mecca :postwhore:

dunno if that's his name or not, when i played w/ 3ckz, i didn't know ANYONE by their first names, but yes..

he's the plya from back in da day... if he had kept playing, he'd be where i am @_@

also, i vouch for him too ;x
he's good ;x
hehe ;x
i should stop talking now ;x
lol ;x
er,.. ;x
harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;x

dv ftw ;x

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon