Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RUF 3.8 Roadster

I suppose but at the same time that makes things kinda predictable I guess. In the beginning none of us knew what was fast and what wasn't so it was all experimentation, it is only common knowledge know because all you guys that have been here forever tried all those cars.

never got level 35 i dont care to much about racing this session tho i might next session
"Come Original"

EDVurd Wrote:yeah wouldnt thing a damn RANGE ROVER would run a 7.9 second quarter mile...kinda lame imo

Well, if the drop off a cliff was 1/4 mile long. :lol:
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

moldypenguin Wrote:you guys all know what this game is like...its always one car that every single person has for a few sessions, until ray changes it again...cortina, trueno, s2000, rover....
you forgot the integra type-r. that car was the shit back then
[Image: untitled15si.jpg]

crfdude3591 Wrote:
moldypenguin Wrote:you guys all know what this game is like...its always one car that every single person has for a few sessions, until ray changes it again...cortina, trueno, s2000, rover....
the dragsters were the shit runnin ruiin like 3.8 and shit
"Come Original"

NippleTwister Wrote:
crfdude3591 Wrote:
the dragsters were the shit runnin ruiin like 3.8 and shit
oh man, that was way long ago, i almost forgot about those. those things were like near impossible to get, but were super fast if you could get them
[Image: untitled15si.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RUF 3.8 Roadster blubber 9 1,943 09-09-2005, 01:02 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon