Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death_Valley

The crew name is pending but if you are looking for a crew to join.let me know in the forums or my in game name is lithium
so remember it's better to burn out, than to fade away. Peace, love, empathy, Kurt Cobain.

good luck on ur crew
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

yea thanks man
so remember it's better to burn out, than to fade away. Peace, love, empathy, Kurt Cobain.

no prob, just try to get racers like im doing and build up each session Big Grin , i have learned a lot this session
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

#1 Nitrous... nothing agains you.. just try to let the guy get players and quit goin into everyone elses thread and bragging yourself/crew up but i'll leave it at that..

As for you lithium.. what are your expectations/required stats/plans for the crew.. i'm kinda tossing around the idea of actually trying next session and just looking for a crew that I can help If i do..
falcon007

wut is your ingame name??? thrasher.
Noahs_ark

names in the signature.. falcon007.. networths shitty right now along with stats but like i said i havent been trying..
falcon007

oh ok. wut is the best stats u have ever gotten.
Noahs_ark

lithium who would u like in your crew? and yeah as thrasher said what is ur expectations...jw
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

as for right now i don't reall have any expectations,becuz i cant do nothing my stats are messsed.as for later on next session i would like a crew or racers and works that actually do something besides get on race a few to get their w/l up and work then get off and not come back on for 6hours. i want a crew that can hit top 5 if not top 3. I want people who are willing to race and i dont have to force or ask to help me get the cms. trust me it is a pain in the arse trying to have to ask everyone that is on in your crew to try adn rae and help you. then they just sign off. see what i mean for expectation wise

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon