Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rental Car.

So I rented some beater car while my truck is getting repaired (insurance is covering it)

I wanted a mustang or a truck, but instead i got.

a '05 pontiac grand prix, supercharged... atleast i think its an '05, but its definatly supercharged.

i'm driving the piss out of it for as long as i have it.

BUAHHAH

Nemesio.
He who wants it all, wont. He who gets it all, wont. He who works for it, will. - Nemesio

sounds like fun x_x
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

since when do rental agencies give out the good packages...
fuckin they stuck me with a damn neon

and an sxt at that

trasssssshhhhH!
*insert signature here*

I took my 'velle out today. There are times I want to sell the car, but when I get behind the wheel and hear that engine rumble, all notions go out the window
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

you know you have to do so me tray sliding right? lol
[ron white]BuUuUlLlLl SsHhIiIiItTtTt[/ron white]

Almost got a ticket already. ha.

was coming into the freeway on the onramp got on the pedal rather too much and passed up a CHP doing 85-90.

I noticed the headlights being rather suspicious so I slowed down immediatly, it was a chp but he didnt pull me over thank god.
He who wants it all, wont. He who gets it all, wont. He who works for it, will. - Nemesio

lead foot! :twisted:
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

toiletbrush Wrote:lead foot! :twisted:

I Agree, but its more like:

Driveitlikeitsnotyourcaryetitsbetterthenyouractualcarandyoudonthavetopayforanythingorworryaboutwreckingitbecauseitsallcoveredbyyourinsurance.

I love AAA.

Set the mechanics shop on fire thus destroying your car.

Then you can keep it.
[img]Got Kancho?[/img]

That sounds like a good idea.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon