Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got_cms

ok im making a new crew called got_cms. any one wanna join? so far its gonna be me and rachael. im probably gonna get noethex and ooak to join. and some others once they come back our goal for nexty round would be top 3 just to get everything settled and then once everything is set we will go for first i dunno how long it will take but if ur loyal u'll stay. so if ur interested post some stats. an plz no flaming if u must flam take it to flame wars.
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

Good luck man. I know you messaged me in the game about joining, but if I am going to race again next session it just wouldn't make sense for me to leave my crew with as good as we are doing. Wish I could help out. :/
Unstoppable.

Money makes the world go round. This game is no different.

yeah good luck
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

hey thanks man same to u nitrous but hey if my crew ain't to hot once it gets going maybe half way through i'll sell u some wins if we have no shot of anything.. thats if u are goign for anything but hit me up on msn and we can talk about it k

Quote:hey thanks man same to u nitrous but hey if my crew ain't to hot once it gets going maybe half way through i'll sell u some wins if we have no shot of anything.. thats if u are goign for anything but hit me up on msn and we can talk about it k
can we move this thread to flame wars? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

no but u can go ahead and make one

so far it me, ChewyTaiSkunk, Massive_EXP_here, 1bigasshole, jlenko, and...... Rightofftheline,R_A_C_H_A_E_L, B_L_I_N_K_Y, and harley should join soon pending are strEetRAcer, numba1racer, noethex, oneofakind, str8vi3tcuhz

are u sure all those guys are gonna go to your crew??
Noahs_ark

the ones that have said yea i no they will and the ones thaty are pending i have no clue. but if they don't join i'll just find some other people

new crews are always fun to start
Nemesis_Program

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon