Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend Pictures.

how so i feel that u are a loser and that your friends are losers to, getting a 13 year old drunk is not cool no matter what u think
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Shut your mouth damn thespian.

Grow up a little will ya?

.. and live a litte while you're at it.

Don't try and slam me with smart aleck comments bringing in this law or that, Shut your mouth.

He didn't get drunk as neither did I, we were all just having a good time celebrating my friends birthday.

now please

SHUT THE HECK UP!

kthx.
He who wants it all, wont. He who gets it all, wont. He who works for it, will. - Nemesio

lol telling me to stfu never works, oh and i think u are the one that needs to grow up i whent through my party stage to, where i might have found this kid funny but i grew up and now i c how lame it really is so i think u may need to be the one growing up
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

stay the hell out of my post.

I don't care if you're old and boring and your partying days are over.

It's not my fault you're a rageddy as5 punk.

STFU?

I said shut the HECK up, I keep it pg son.

And if you think its lame, i kindly stated to gtfo.

now quit trying to be douche bag and ruining my post.
He who wants it all, wont. He who gets it all, wont. He who works for it, will. - Nemesio

my brother drank with me and it was tight
midnite is spelled wrong.

u post pics of an illegal action and get on my case for typing stfu lol thats funny shit u need some pg on why letting your 13 year old brother drink was stupid

oh dude please SHUTUP.

Go watch a friggin soap opera or something, stay the hell out of my topic.

nemo.. :/

that never works i hate being told what to do especially by morons

Outkast Wrote:that never works i hate being told what to do especially bye morons

holla holla holla
midnite is spelled wrong.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny Pictures F_E_D_O_R 4 1,467 03-31-2009, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Pictures Thread PANDAhumpnMONKEY 7 2,069 02-10-2009, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Bored. Post pictures to make me laugh. Officer_Cartman 75 11,298 05-27-2007, 12:05 PM
Last Post: shadow67
  funny pictures D1STURB3D 6 2,161 05-25-2007, 06:27 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon