Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend Pictures.

woops typo oh well its a forum i could type how i feel or not correct my mestakes if i wont to :o
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

tehehe. maybe it's good for his brother to experience it early. maybe he hated it and it changed his outlook about alcohol.
midnite is spelled wrong.

i doubt it the kid gotta hang with 19 year olds and get drunk talk about immediate popularity in this day and age
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

mSzura Wrote:nemo.. :/

Yeah yeah I know..

he brought the heat, whatever.

btw, You don't even know me and you go and tell me that I'm a moron?

watch what you say pal.

enough of that, im wasting my time.

IT WAS A GREAT FRIGGIN Time.
He who wants it all, wont. He who gets it all, wont. He who works for it, will. - Nemesio

way to set the example big brother :roll:
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

know enough about u to have my opinion. takes 13 year brother to older persons birthday party kid drinks booze 19, 20, and 21 are always wild birthdays good atmosphere for a 13 year old

You don't know me at all.

Not even close to make an intelligent opinion.

Your opinion means nothing at all to me.

Know one know's the real me, but a very select few.

I am the most complex person you'll ever know.

Don't try and make assumptions based off photo's you saw online.

It's not my fault mommy didn't let you go billy's birthday party back in the day's.

I have the most intelligent of friends and we have a good time.

We all know what we want and we all know how to get there and what it takes.

I would rather my brother hang out with mature people rather then stupid little kids running around smoking pot or doing whatever talking about computer games and pokemon.

Sure it may seem that I look like a irresponsible person based off TWO FRIGGIN PICTURES and you make the assumption that off those two pictures you can dictate MY WHOLE LIFE, THE WAY I THINK, THE WAY I AM.

FUCK YOU!

You don't know me well enough to make ANY opinion.

You are just a waste of time to me and a waste a breathe.

Keep your Damn comments to yourself, I didn't invite you to barge in here and start ragging on me, You brought the heat onto yourself. So please be so kind to shut your trap and open your novel back to page 69!

Thank you for wasting an hour of my valuable time, I hope you learned something from this.
He who wants it all, wont. He who gets it all, wont. He who works for it, will. - Nemesio

i learned your defense is go away i don't want the stupidity of my action pointed out to me , as i said i had my part time from age 14 to 23 than u know what i did i realized i had drunk 9 years of my life away and grew the hell up, i don't need booze to have fun try adrenaline its much better overall

Outkast Wrote:know enough about u to have my opinion. takes 13 year brother to older persons birthday party kid drinks booze 19, 20, and 21 are always wild birthdays good atmosphere for a 13 year old

Read the sign, watch your step.

'The second I see racism, defamation and or pure insults to whomever it may be I will revoke all priveledges at all our games and forums. I have instructed all mods to do the same. '

more:
http://midnitechallenge.corruptinteracti...hp?t=96515[/b]

dude....think 13 is bad?

i see 13 y/o abs passed out on the street with der goonies all the time.... i mean me and my mates started drinking nearly every weekend in yr 8...which is 13/14 years old.

Give him a break... he thought it was funny, your opinion is known lol.

Legal age of 18 FTW!!!!!
Orgasm Donor

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny Pictures F_E_D_O_R 4 1,467 03-31-2009, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Pictures Thread PANDAhumpnMONKEY 7 2,069 02-10-2009, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Bored. Post pictures to make me laugh. Officer_Cartman 75 11,298 05-27-2007, 12:05 PM
Last Post: shadow67
  funny pictures D1STURB3D 6 2,161 05-25-2007, 06:27 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon