Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend Pictures.

won't be the first time if i did get banned, for a recovering alcoholic something like this is a touchy subject and i won't back down even if i get banned it was worth it
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

you wont get banned outkast..

if anything a mod should delete this fucking thread..
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

I'm not an alcoholic.

I had a beer.

I don't settle my issues with booze.

I turn to music.

I am a brother.

I am a role model.

I am an electrician.

I am a friend.

I am a Landscaper.

I am a writer.

I am a composer.

I am an uncle.

I am a counseler.

I am a poet.

I am an artist.

I am a son.

I am an athlete.

I am honest.

I am truthful.

Don't FUCKIN label me.

i am a man and i am ready and willing to take resposibility for my words and my actions.

i am a man and i am ready and willing to take resposibility for my words and my actions.

end.[/b]
He who wants it all, wont. He who gets it all, wont. He who works for it, will. - Nemesio

Quote:I am a role model.

coulda fucking fooled me? lol

from what i understand ray has to delete threads in offtopic it really is not a good thread to post on a public forum
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

BlackWidow™ Wrote:
Quote:I am a role model.

coulda ******* fooled me? lol

same here thats why i posted up sure i'm no saint but my older brother led me down the wrong path 2

dont worry about it.. when rick gets around he will delete this.

he's a father and im sure this will make his stomach turn

thanks for the backup widow

dude its not that bad :?

i mean underage drinking...wow...gaol is the answer -_-
i think more people drink underage than legal here....i would actually love 2 see the stats...i know who i would market towards :roll:
Orgasm Donor

its not the point sure it happens but its not cool and an older brother shouldn't be leading his kid brother down the wrong path

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny Pictures F_E_D_O_R 4 1,467 03-31-2009, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Pictures Thread PANDAhumpnMONKEY 7 2,069 02-10-2009, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Bored. Post pictures to make me laugh. Officer_Cartman 75 11,298 05-27-2007, 12:05 PM
Last Post: shadow67
  funny pictures D1STURB3D 6 2,161 05-25-2007, 06:27 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon