Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
next session

Calder what are you talking about.. you are one of the elite TYVM.If I had to make a list theres like 20-30 Elite people on here that have the knack to win the game EVERY TIME nad it bounces back and forth to all.Calder your one of those that is very very good and for some reason dont have much to show for it.Being elite doesnt mean you have to have medals to show.. its how you play and treat other players that makes you elite.

Morgan.Its not easy getting top crew.You need to show that you can handle being IN a top crew and make a name for yourself first.Then Try something like I am.. Co-leading and setting a goal.From there movve on to leading.But AS for notoriety,you do need to make yourself more known.Race ANYONE.even those above your net.They wont decline.Trust me.Been up top before,you dont get many people accepting races because they dont think the loss will benefit them.In actuality,it does.The higher net gives the best EXP which helps in the long run so you can level and dont hold your crew back.ALso leveling has alot to do with a crew and who is in it.If everyone in your crew is near level 20 and you have 1 person that is level 2 That sets the crew level back ALOT Nearly in half.Which in turn slows your crew car down as well.So what everyone here is saying is not to upset you or hold you back.. they are trying to help you.Take the advice be it good or bad.
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

Dan, yep you're likely right there lol. I have never really tried for the other two, and only made a serious enough effort at crew to see how hard it really is Wink

Illicit, wow, thanks lol while I appreciate that very much there are many in this game that rank above my abilities. Without the help of many of them I would be an also ran here, trust me on that. Whether your praise is deserved or not I guess it does go to my point though. I tried hard to learn the game, I asked questions of those that know and I think many of them answered because they know I like to help others, so it all comes back to effort. None of us get anywhere just asking for things, be prepared to put in the effort and give back to the community and they will be there for you.

me >> Rick..

nuff said Big Grin

after his training is complete..

me <<< Rick..

take your time grasshoppa Big Grin
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

I was trying to imply that you get back what you give and learn.. I am still learning.. Been to the top a few times... never got a top 25 or top 10.But been on many top 10 crew that came in 2nd.One that got first after i left.But hey,I give what I have learned to newbies.Like Right now I am Co- leading a crew of pretty much newbies and we are going to try for a top 10 spot next session.If we make it I will likely head up my own crew and battle for a top spot.I work hard at it and never really asked for much to be handed to me.I have yet to see a a prize or medal,tho i have tried hard to get one.But I still have alot to learn too. So I cant complain.

Bsically what I am treying to say Morgan aside from work at it and make yourself more known is Help others with what you learn from the people you know.Like Calder said,and i quote

Length of time playing a game means nothing. It does not entitle someone to an icon or respect in the game. Those come from ability and working plain and simple.

I have been playing for nearly a year and a half now ( wow its been that long?! I feel old now)And I dont have a medal and am JUST getting my name out there.. well have beeen doing so for the past 6 months or so,But IT takes alot.If you want on a top crew,POST YOUR STATS they all ask for it with people they dont know well and people they do know.There is alot to be learned about this game and NOTHING gets handed to you.SO yeah jsut accept advice as it comes and put that knowledge to use.
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

going once going twice is there any one out there that wanna join my crew next session i like try go for 2 in top 10 just post it on here if u like join

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1st Session in March PIMP_4_LIFE 1 2,649 02-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  crew next session LarryG 3 3,573 01-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Last Post: mdmarvin87
  Next Session... casper_305 27 11,445 11-15-2009, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Starting a crew for next session Freshtilldeath 2 2,446 11-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Freshtilldeath
  next session stock_honda 9 3,250 08-27-2009, 10:41 PM
Last Post: fast_fry
  next session crew H_O_M_I_E_P_A 13 4,475 07-18-2009, 08:14 PM
Last Post: H_O_M_I_E_P_A
  Nxt session mustangkid05 8 2,740 05-17-2009, 07:45 AM
Last Post: casper_305
  Next Session MatBond 60 13,908 01-24-2009, 09:58 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Next session DrOoPie 31 7,441 11-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  Ok so whos runnign next session for sure.. Smiddy 0 1,206 08-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Smiddy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon