Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok XBOX freaks

>_____<

gth all of joo!
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

the new FF will be on xbox, well its not really new, but there will be a FF on the 360 dan

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i told myself that if FF goes to xbox, i'd stop playing them...

Sad

Cry
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Its ok Dan thats not really true

From FF Shrine.com

Yoichi Wada, president of Square Enix, recently answered some questions about their future involving the Xbox. Wada did not mention anything about actually working on the Xbox hardware, but, he seems to be interested in Microsoft's XNA tools. XNA is Microsoft's set of development tools that can support development on many platforms like the PC, mobile devices, and of course the next Xbox system.

This, of course, doesn't mean anything about Square Enix developing for the Xbox, but it does leave a window of opportunity. And of course, it does not mean that they are going to completely move out of Sony either.

why would that guy think bill gates could give a fu«k?

"Oh noes! hes already paid for it! if he wants to use it ever again he needs to buy another one! OH GOD NO HE MIGHT BREAK THAT ONE TOO AFTER HE ALREADY PAID FOR IT AGAIN!!!"

If bill dropped a thousand dollars it wouldnt be worth his time picking it up.
[img]Got Kancho?[/img]

dan that SS u posted is a CG movie, not in-game graphics lolol, and FF XI is commin out for the 360 :O

The guy probably kept getting booted off live (as he says in the video) becasue he's a cheating mofo.

Cracks me up the way people think this will make any difference to M$. What's one busted console? Although, they do make a loss of the actual console. Their profits come from game sales.

What would have been funny, if, when he was relieving himself on the busted console, there was some residual charge in the power supply, and he fried his wang :oops:

The whole PS2 vs Xbox argument will never end, unless either M$ or Sony goes bust (yeah right). It's really about personal preference. I found PS2 had more games, but were mostly aimed at the younger audience, so I got an Xbox. My Xbox now runs as a media centre, streaming music and videos from my PC onto my 1 metre widescreen telly. Let's see a PS2 do that!

AznKind27 Wrote:Its ok Dan thats not really true

From FF Shrine.com

Yoichi Wada, president of Square Enix, recently answered some questions about their future involving the Xbox. Wada did not mention anything about actually working on the Xbox hardware, but, he seems to be interested in Microsoft's XNA tools. XNA is Microsoft's set of development tools that can support development on many platforms like the PC, mobile devices, and of course the next Xbox system.

This, of course, doesn't mean anything about Square Enix developing for the Xbox, but it does leave a window of opportunity. And of course, it does not mean that they are going to completely move out of Sony either.

Might want to reup on yoru sources. Right now with every xbox 360 sale they are giving away a demo disc for FFXI in Japan. It will be here in the states shortly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Warriors Ps2 Psp Xbox Ishmeet 0 1,928 07-28-2010, 11:00 AM
Last Post: Ishmeet
  Xbox 360 Officer_Cartman 7 3,112 04-23-2008, 01:18 PM
Last Post: GODthurisnoother
  XBox live gamertag Kelly087 14 5,068 04-23-2008, 09:31 AM
Last Post: hwnplaya
  Xbox live? Officer_Cartman 45 12,330 03-21-2007, 09:10 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan
  Xbox/Xbox360... PbP407 7 2,520 03-06-2006, 07:00 PM
Last Post: crfdude3591