Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TBA

if there using multies and your not. they should be getting up tight about it not u. it's just a game and in the end if u know your not cheating and your beating the people who may or may not be cheating then u have nothing to worry about.....
still pimpin,.

Iam not worried iam jus sick of being accused, ever crew i hav been in for the last few months has been accused an iam jus getting sik of it Sad Bak on subject TBA for top crew!!!! lol

Digital_Magic

is this wanna go guy from bb4l2?

ya i am. and btw. someone told me ( said they were cubby ) that he got banned becuz i was about to report this guy becuz of multi's. sorry bout that guys i guess i didnt think on that that much. sorry for fuckin up the thread.
Noahs_ark

Good that u said sorry Smile But anyway will TBA be bak next round???? i think that wat we all want 2 no cauz NSX and BB4L2 joining so we need another crew to take them on for top spot an i sure won't lay down wid out a dam good fight :grin:

Digital_Magic

lol cmon wraith let me get a crown lol

no need for crazy racers like u to make things hard jsut relax and homeinvade lols

TBA will be back next round
Guess Who?

-_-" dammit

gl to u guys lol

damn. will u have all the same racers as u did this session???

GL to u guys.
Noahs_ark

lol sorry romeo, but good luck wid it Smile An i sure will be staying wid TBA if cubb still want me :grin: race race race race race Cool this looks like it will be a good session, an good luck to all crews next round.

Digital_Magic

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon