Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TBA

An i bet $100 that you cheat Confusedmirk:
matt i wouldn't talk bout cheating if i were you :p
an i think you no this.
but anyway we are all friends here, hey if paki an matt can make up ANYONE CAN!!! :grin:

Digital_Magic

Why? I don't play the game anymore, so you can say what you like Confusedmirk:

Lol yeah if me an Paki can be mates I guess anyone can be, btw Paki you still owe me that $100 you said you would give me for being your friend, im just joking Cool

But not really :ooo:

Matt you been saying for about a year that ur going to retire :p we both no that u will be bak with in the next 2 months :grin: so pm me in game wen u do maybe we can get a crew running some time Cool

Digital_Magic

I have retired sorta not really but yeah, I dont go hardcore anymore just annoy people an home invade really crappily and recruit really crappily. An all I get is love messages soo I am getting kinda bored. I miss those I am going to cut you up into cubes and feed you to my Piranahs an stuff :crazy:

lol you will get sik of that soon an be bak going for top crew Big Grin i no you still want more medals Wink who doesn't!!! :grin:

Digital_Magic

Matt if you want im sure i can send you hatemail if it makes you feel better.. i dont know how creative ill get but ill leave your family outta it.

i don't bet anything im broke :p but cubby good luck with u n ur crew Big Grin
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

dam nitous i was going 2 try get u in TBA but since ur broke forget it :p lol jking
and good luck wid ur crew next round hope u prove me wrong and give us some competition :grin:

Digital_Magic

i hope so too...

hey...lol

yeah ur crew will be smoking...but i think romeo's crew and hopefully my crew will be puffing right along side u... Big Grin

i bet... my leg hairs...20 of them :grin:
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

lol i accept that bet Big Grin
and good luck to you and ur crew :grin:

Digital_Magic

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon