Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TBA

no prob man
u deserve it Smile you been playn good for the past few sessions now and ur a great racer :grin:

Digital_Magic

hehe yeh black_metal!! WOOT!! Big Grin
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

LMAO ......glad u think dat luke not many ppl knw me tho but o well i will wrk my way up the ranks,and cheers nitro :grin:
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

they soon will no you Cool
and more will to if you keep playn in a crew (racing and working) not hi's lol i no u love it :grin:

Digital_Magic

but i love to HI so much lol ,well if anyone wants a "good" racer and wrker and are going to have a good chance 4 top crew look me up Wink
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

i havne't been on the forums much lately..
there were 44 new posts for my thread here..
most of which had nothing to do with TBA as a krew...
but.. i'll tell you one thing.. IT MADE ME LAUGH..
first we had ppl making up storys that made no sense about Glynn getting banned for a short day or two..
then we get back on topic for about TWO POSTS.. then romeo wants a Krown..
if i were glynn.. i would've taken romeo's offer on that cookie Wink
then we get on the subject of betting on me having a bot or a macros.. TOO FUNNY!
then i turn into a "15 year old with a bad temper".. not sure what thats all about.. I'M 16 B1TCHES!! get it right!!
then we get back on the subject of me cheating again.. Matt Winn wants to put down 100$ that I.. ME! cheats... not sure WHY he even brought up cheating.. King Cheater Himself..
20 leg hairs... not sure wtf thats all about.. but i'll put down 20 of my pubic hairs instead of leg hairs :grin:
and rhs.. i'd NEVER vouch for u over that.. NEVER! i had been talking to Glynn about getting rid of YOU for at least a week before u got booted..
then we tryiing to make a name for Black_Metal.. if i go out with him.. would that give him a better name in MC? rofl! will u go out with me Black_Metal? :crazy:
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

NO HES MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Noahs_ark

sorry hes a frend of mine n told me he doesnt date people who talk endless amounts of crap on jumping and home invade skills :X

lol... aight.
Noahs_ark

Quote:i havne't been on the forums much lately..
there were 44 new posts for my thread here..
most of which had nothing to do with TBA as a krew...
but.. i'll tell you one thing.. IT MADE ME LAUGH..
first we had ppl making up storys that made no sense about Glynn getting banned for a short day or two..
then we get back on topic for about TWO POSTS.. then romeo wants a Krown..
if i were glynn.. i would've taken romeo's offer on that cookie Wink
then we get on the subject of betting on me having a bot or a macros.. TOO FUNNY!
then i turn into a "15 year old with a bad temper".. not sure what thats all about.. I'M 16 B1TCHES!! get it right!!
then we get back on the subject of me cheating again.. Matt Winn wants to put down 100$ that I.. ME! cheats... not sure WHY he even brought up cheating.. King Cheater Himself..
20 leg hairs... not sure wtf thats all about.. but i'll put down 20 of my pubic hairs instead of leg hairs :grin:
Quote: and rhs.. i'd NEVER vouch for u over that.. NEVER! i had been talking to Glynn about getting rid of YOU for at least a week before u got booted..

then we tryiing to make a name for Black_Metal.. if i go out with him.. would that give him a better name in MC? rofl! will u go out with me Black_Metal? :crazy:

Ur a bitch.. i dont get y u wanted me out and u would talk to me on aim like things were cool.. u kiss ass too much
[r][h][s]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon