Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happend to the good old crew battle?

thats remind me when im in ppp.. race 24/7.. haha..
now..?? most of the time study....

if u are always race.. ppl will noe who u are..
same happen with takumi_.. do u all noe him when he started playing..??
i dont think so.. when he was in ppp and race 4 cms.. that the time ppl noe him..
if u really wanna be vet.. then race hard... tell everybody that u are great..

alafafala Wrote:
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:But as alafafala said..no noobs ever get top crews..

look at project d one more time..as tyler and i are giving them all a good chance.. some of them are even out racing the vets..pretty sad..

droopy
kirmitsi
ehja

all new guys to big crews..look at them..killing others in racing!

true...but what i was saying was that when all of the vets start making crews, they always turn to the same people...and those people are the ones dominating now...its never "o lets droopy, kermit, and ehja to join because i know theyre good even though theyre unknown"...its never like that...

I do believe tyler is the first one to change that..so you can now close your mouth as he gave lots of other guys a chance too
||WiReD||

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:From my opinion..It was a good battle..Until modogg85 started losing cms every working *what i heard* and that slowed them down..And we started gaining and gaining cms and finally, We pulled ahead. Dyna rarely spends for the crew. If at all, he'll spend to get his net up to get exp. If spending is needed, He's usually up for the task. So if you want to win a crew battle, and are behind, why not have a big spender to help you win?

^nuff said^

You heard wrong. yes I did lose crew models, but yet, I was online 12 hours a night getting them back....so check the facts, In fact I spent atleast $60 working those crew models for the crew. Talk to other crew members that left before/after me. They didnt leave cause lack of crew models, and they didnt leave cause I lost them. I left and you guys still have 180 crew models.

modogg85 Wrote:
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:From my opinion..It was a good battle..Until modogg85 started losing cms every working *what i heard* and that slowed them down..And we started gaining and gaining cms and finally, We pulled ahead. Dyna rarely spends for the crew. If at all, he'll spend to get his net up to get exp. If spending is needed, He's usually up for the task. So if you want to win a crew battle, and are behind, why not have a big spender to help you win?

^nuff said^

You heard wrong. yes I did lose crew models, but yet, I was online 12 hours a night getting them back....so check the facts, In fact I spent atleast $60 working those crew models for the crew. Talk to other crew members that left before/after me. They didnt leave cause lack of crew models, and they didnt leave cause I lost them. I left and you guys still have 180 crew models.

yea mo..i got no problems with you..i just went by ear
||WiReD||

rom3o Wrote:
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:MC isnt about racing ever time they is a crew battle now days they get banned or get burned and sjut give up it stupid

aint that the truth? :?

romeo vs. zura vs. btp
rom got banned and disbanned..
zura disbanned..
i step up and go for it..
get banned..
btp.. wins..

why go for top if you dont have people like Dyna? :?

so overated, dyna is a good player but ust beacause hes ina crew doesnt mean that crew wins, wraith i mean this is good faith he was in ur crew and i anihalted ur crew.

panda then made a crew and would have destoryed u after me and he was whiped off.

plz........

you do know that we never spent at all and we were catching u right, we also would have been catching u faster but someone lost 1000 cm's in 3 days, and still we were closing the gap
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

rom3o Wrote:
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:MC isnt about racing ever time they is a crew battle now days they get banned or get burned and sjut give up it stupid

aint that the truth? :?

romeo vs. zura vs. btp
rom got banned and disbanned..
zura disbanned..
i step up and go for it..
get banned..
btp.. wins..

why go for top if you dont have people like Dyna? :?

so overated, dyna is a good player but ust beacause hes ina crew doesnt mean that crew wins, wraith i mean this is good faith he was in ur crew and i anihalted ur crew.

panda then made a crew and would have destoryed u after me and he was whiped off.

plz........
Rom3o btp would have whiped any crew that session, we would have been even greater if "mc" didn't make over 300 was it? or 500 cm dissapear out of no where and then have someone that will go unnamed lose over 1000 cm's that crew was the best racing crew i have even been in. + we had spenders if needed + we started late due to paki getting banned

Digital_Magic

but yet again this is all old news

panda why are you even talking about this, you know why you got banned its not like you were totally innocent lmao

romeo, you did get the short end, but we will try again next session, and btp was catching you to be totally honest

and i think the no competition thing has been hit on already there really isnt' enough "good" racer left to put together two competitive crew that is just my opinion

THE_ONE Wrote:but yet again this is all old news

panda why are you even talking about this, you know why you got banned its not like you were totally innocent lmao

romeo, you did get the short end, but we will try again next session, and btp was catching you to be totally honest

and i think the no competition thing has been hit on already there really isnt' enough "good" racer left to put together two competitive crew that is just my opinion

Tru that Tyler ^^

Romeo, your crew was a bit ahead of us, but we were definitely catching up fast given that we didn't even spend that much money (almost none in fact), and Dyna didn't spend much either if I recall correctly, but the time he joined BTP was almost guarenteed to win, so that may be the reason he didn't buy huge amount of credz...

Nevertheless, almost everyone in the crew (btp) had a membership, so most of us could race with 500 credz and work the remaining 1500. Also, someone (who won't be named) lost us close to 1000CMs in three days, and didn't get even half of them back as he had promised, but we had hardcore racers (Yerbs, Takumi, Lonewolf, Remco, Lex, Tyler, etc...) constantly racing to get those CMs back.

Last but not least, btp consistently had over 1400CMs, expect for the sudden disapperance of 600 CMs and the ~1000CM loss. So, Rom3o, we didn't get a win handed to us. Most of us in the crew earned the Top Crew Medal by racing and working well as a group.

And Tyler, I agree with you man, we don't have enuf hardcore racers/spenders to create 2 competative crews, and lots of vets have retired from racing b/c it just takes too much time and effort. I remember racing 4-6+ hrs on a daily basis for BTP, but I can't sacrifice the time or effort anymore.

Just like EzAvm says, "most of the time study," excercise, work, and if there is any extra time, go out to chill wit friends. Seriously, MC can be addictive and a huge time-eater.

racing is broke now, MC is an all around game, Theft and racing are pretty much even and TS is the game which is all about racing. but the thing i dont get is, they put on all these restrictions on racing like 8 or 12min wait time for racing the same person and less exp to stop bot/macroing in a game which racing is not the most important compared to TS where there is absolutely no restrictions and the racing is basically like what MC used to be a couple of years ago. and basically ALOT of people in TS are botting..i dont get it, put these restrictions in TS and take em off in MC.. IF they fixed racing and some crew stuff, maybe it would be fun to play again...

*Post ABOVE is very confusing sorry Tongue

Paki has hit the nail on the head.
some1 plz get Ray to read this and consider it!!!!!
mc was realy addictive, now i can't handle playing properly for more than 2-3 sessions cauz of all the bullshit restrictions.
TS is for racing SH is for theifs wtf is mc 4???????
Take mc back to what it used to be and it will be the dominating game it once was Big Grin

Digital_Magic

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Races YmCmB 8 4,796 01-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  First Crew Leader Icon pollockab 3 2,949 11-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: pollockab
  Top Crew Gos 12 7,755 08-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  New Crew idiotstick 30 16,065 07-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  crew member down chop_shop 0 2,411 05-25-2010, 09:44 PM