Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happend to the good old crew battle?

burn_u_out Wrote:
THE_ONE Wrote:but yet again this is all old news

panda why are you even talking about this, you know why you got banned its not like you were totally innocent lmao

romeo, you did get the short end, but we will try again next session, and btp was catching you to be totally honest

and i think the no competition thing has been hit on already there really isnt' enough "good" racer left to put together two competitive crew that is just my opinion

Tru that Tyler ^^

Romeo, your crew was a bit ahead of us, but we were definitely catching up fast given that we didn't even spend that much money (almost none in fact), and Dyna didn't spend much either if I recall correctly, but the time he joined BTP was almost guarenteed to win, so that may be the reason he didn't buy huge amount of credz...

Nevertheless, almost everyone in the crew (btp) had a membership, so most of us could race with 500 credz and work the remaining 1500. Also, someone (who won't be named) lost us close to 1000CMs in three days, and didn't get even half of them back as he had promised, but we had hardcore racers (Yerbs, Takumi, Lonewolf, Remco, Lex, Tyler, etc...) constantly racing to get those CMs back.

Last but not least, btp consistently had over 1400CMs, expect for the sudden disapperance of 600 CMs and the ~1000CM loss. So, Rom3o, we didn't get a win handed to us. Most of us in the crew earned the Top Crew Medal by racing and working well as a group.

And Tyler, I agree with you man, we don't have enuf hardcore racers/spenders to create 2 competative crews, and lots of vets have retired from racing b/c it just takes too much time and effort. I remember racing 4-6+ hrs on a daily basis for BTP, but I can't sacrifice the time or effort anymore.

Just like EzAvm says, "most of the time study," excercise, work, and if there is any extra time, go out to chill wit friends. Seriously, MC can be addictive and a huge time-eater.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID LITTLE CUNT BASTARD! You dont understand the amount of fucking hours of racing i put into that crew. I lost the cms..and that was fucking mentioned 3-5 times in this fucking thread..you had no fucking right to bring that back up. You claim how you're a better racer than me. FUCK, come back and i'll show your ass up and take you to fucking town. Im sorry to all for the language but i am sick and fucking tired of his bullshit he can pull and trust me shadow..i'd beat the living shit out of you if we were face to face. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

*nuff said*

-Nate-

(sorry to all who read that..i had to be said)
||WiReD||

ALSO.. I RACED MY ASS OFF TO GET THOSE BACK! But, I was booted..so dont sit there and fucking say i didnt help get those back..but another fucking think is i sat there and made a 150 crew win helper to repay luke. and now look at me..i have some of the members who were pissed at me in btp are some of my closest friends..STFU!

(double post-left that out)
||WiReD||

*sighs*

lets get back on topic first off this wasnt who did what 2 sessions ago, this was thread about why crew competition is so bad, lets get back on topic

ok now, nate you messed up big time and everyone knows it and it is a sore subject with alot because you did lose 1000cm's in two workings and still got a top icon, alot know how i felt about this, me and you are still cool but i say it is over and done with no since looking back on it and dwelling

so lets just get back on topic and off of this, because if i remember right this got pretty heated last time and i dont want to delete this thread so please get back on topic and lets keep is civil

thanks

No offence nate but stop acting like your all that if this was old mc you would get killed

I want the old mc back mroe crew compys atleast 3 a round no fucking around too

Also better sleepers more fun if you didnt know the guy was a sleeper

All these new guys thgink there good at raceing but geting like 15000 wins and about 10 000 cms thats doing good
mecca :postwhore:

i hear that Smile
all the ppl that think they good racers now, i would have loved to see u in old mc.
U ppl are only good cauz u have no competition, simple Tongue
BRING BACK OLD MC !!!!!!!! BRING BACK OLD MC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BETTER COMPETITION

Digital_Magic

btp had 8500 cm's once, it was awsome lol...but i think either black widow or jasons crew had over 10k :/ racing was cool back in the day..rofl

can u say multis lol oh well sounds fun, anyways i think in some ways the changes in exp have kind of ruined it, its so based on racing the same level people that the guys who wanna race and be fast quickly, either have to spend or sacrifice there ratios to get ahead now its just easier to not be in a crew
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

can u say still multis now... bring back old mc!!! being a sleeper sooo much more fun

i am over it Tyler Tongue

i WAS trying to win, didn't think i could've/would've.. and they aren't supposed to know 'that' Tongue rofl

hahahaha

runs*
;x
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

People multi but we cuold race the same person all the time multi came big when they changed it to like every 24 minites i multi real easy lol get 14 acocunt doulbe race for the whole day
mecca :postwhore:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Races YmCmB 8 4,796 01-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  First Crew Leader Icon pollockab 3 2,949 11-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: pollockab
  Top Crew Gos 12 7,755 08-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  New Crew idiotstick 30 16,065 07-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  crew member down chop_shop 0 2,411 05-25-2010, 09:44 PM