Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 time..1 chance..1 hour

When the new session starts...(all beginnings) we should have a 1 time use reset button and you can only use it FROM THE MINUTE YOU LOG ON until THE MINUTE AN HOUR IS UP. So, if someone has to be in top crew and has a HORRIBLE start...they can reset their account one time and only within their first hour of logging in for that session..

i dont see any flaws with this...so..post your thoughts :wink:
||WiReD||

Crap, just because you cant start off a session, doesnt mean that you should come up with some stupid idea, and post it here.

i dont rele like that idea rele but its wat eva
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

SHA Wrote:Crap, just because you cant start off a session, doesnt mean that you should come up with some stupid idea, and post it here.

SHUT THE FUCK UP SHA!
IT WASNT FOR MY BENEFIT>>IT WAS FOR THE NOOBS WHO REALIZE WHAT TO DO WITHIN AN HOUR!
!!!!!!WHAT FAGGOT!!!!!!!

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING RELATED TO SAY>>STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT!
||WiReD||

i think this is a stupid idea cuz unless you've payed money the first hr is useless
[Image: club.gif]

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:
SHA Wrote:Crap, just because you cant start off a session, doesnt mean that you should come up with some stupid idea, and post it here.

SHUT THE **** UP SHA!
IT WASNT FOR MY BENEFIT>>IT WAS FOR THE NOOBS WHO REALIZE WHAT TO DO WITHIN AN HOUR!
!!!!!!WHAT FAGGOT!!!!!!!

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING RELATED TO SAY>>STAY THE **** OUT OF IT!

Capital letters dont make you look more threatening, what I said was related, and I think your so pissed off, because you know what I said was true. No?

and honestly if you learn how to play in the first hour you shouldn't have too many problems to get where you want to be for networth or HI'ing or whatever they decide to that round......you will never learn if you dont make any mistakes........haven't you heard that one before.......shit i wish i could restart alot of shit but i dont have an easy button
r0sc0e_

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All time achievement list Tokkiez 0 1,109 07-18-2011, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Who Online ?? TIME TO VOTE Black__Metal 6 2,079 06-27-2010, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Starting/Ending Time crazyfrog555 42 8,510 03-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  r/t time wins race? brain_racer 4 1,583 02-11-2008, 05:43 PM
Last Post: brain_racer
  Reaction time improvers kart94racer 1 1,383 06-21-2005, 10:28 AM