Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oioioi!!!!

Okay guys.. hrmm.. i was sitting here looking at my crew, i saw that Tyler and I had complete sets of flags, yet Dyna only has one flag.. not saying that it's not an accomplishment to have a flag, as it is.. but the way i see it.. MC has turned into a racers game..

the way i see things, IDE should go to the person who races the most, not to the person who does jackall to get level 35, and gets lucky on WW3 vs. D..
EXP should be changed back to how it was before.. where level 20-25 got it when everyone else was level 15-18.. that'd be nice to see.. whoever spends the most time racing gets it.. not whoever gets to level 35 :?

jus my 10 cents, hopefully Ray will read this before next session starts :?

lemme know ur ideas?
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

don't really care cause i never race. so what ever is good is good

go away mike :roll:

well ok i dun really care about racing but i do hate how its who ever gets to lvl 35 first normally gets it. so id like to see a change

i will agree with panda something does need to be done about the exp, i mean it is too easy when top level can be achieved and has been achieved in 4 days, we need to either have more levels or harder exp

i agree as well. everyone getting to the same level where it stops is pointless. it's not even fun, and honestly i don't find it worth it. probably why i don't do it... but anyway, i think it should be how it used to be in june/july rounds '05 which was much more reasonable. where it was a race to level 18 where a lot of people stopped and got the Range Rovers and raced for pinks with sleeper cars. then the person that continued on to get mid 20's won IDE. i don't think the person who gets the highest networth in a civic should be winning it because they don't have to do anything... which used to happen sometimes. but i think we should go back to that exp system, and now that you can't race for $ people won't be chosen to win like before. and racing for pinks was the funnest part in the game. back when it USED TO MATTER and you sold the cars in the last 30 seconds to help get 25. lets bring that back.

anyone?
midnite is spelled wrong.

100% agree man

i think make 35 harder, so like 1-5max.

That way there is still the tuning aspect.

Tyler, you of all people would know that IDE is more than luck.
Orgasm Donor

That's what i'm talking about guys. I know the way I got my IDE wasn't the best of ways, but i still got it. I'm not asking for cash races to be brought back, i just think IDE should go to the people who race the most and put the most time into the game. That's my opinion, you can disagree with me all you want, it's fine, as of right now, two things.. one.. level 35 is easy, as Tyler said, him and Dyna got it in FOUR DAYS .. and two.. i dont think anyone disagrees with the thought of making leveling up harder, and if so, they need to speak up. But, then again.. i'm just a panda with 10 cents, and.. my friends.. you have it Big Grin

I Agree that should be how it is ive agreed for along time but the ide thing is really good just that i think it should go to the person with the most online races

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon