Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training

Anyone who plays this game alot and would like to learn how to play when your in a top crew, or that just wants top crew realy bad, let me no and i will send you an invite. And i will teach u every thing i no
ingame name= EXP-DRIFT_KING
but i will be changing it back to EXP-Wraith soon Big Grin
We need some more crew competition and i will do anything to make that happen

Digital_Magic

Thats a good idea .. way to show you care. But I also think a lot of people know how to play and would do great in a top crew just never given the chance .. just my opinion though. If some of the top crews ever split up and made 2 or 3 crews then there would be competition.

exactly...see...all the top crews have the same people over and over...they never ever give other people the chance thats all...theres soo many people that have the potential in this game, its just that no one gives them the oppurtunity
my dog has crabs

rock on with ur socks on

lol i feel that ay about myself and try to get in the top crews and im a pretty good racer i race around 8 to 9 hours a night work about 4 times a day 1k creds and i been doing very good this session...but have i been noticed...i dont think so i think its just about making friends as it is being the best racer...ya know?
No Whining please!

also, if any of your members need advice or anything from a 'vet', let me know, i will answer any questions to the best of my ability that are game related Smile
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:also, if any of your members need advice or anything from a 'vet', let me know, i will answer any questions to the best of my ability that are game related Smile

panda a vet???
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:also, if any of your members need advice or anything from a 'vet', let me know, i will answer any questions to the best of my ability that are game related Smile

panda a vet???

supposedly man :?
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

OK why dont we look at this crew from this sesion and crew from last sesion see how many ppl we have in total then randomly number them like split the crews and make 2 crews that will compete againts each other
Drag-Master

i would say dv a vet.....
just bc look at how many ppl from long ago still play.....not many....so yea dv would have to be a vet if i have my 2 cents......rele if dv not a vet then im a n00b times 20..........
bc i only been playin mc for 15 sessions......next session will be my 16th
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Training Ground LuDe 3 1,460 01-18-2009, 12:20 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  Training New Comers Big_Bang 14 3,753 01-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Last Post: car_whore
  Training Day LuDe 45 10,073 01-10-2009, 09:57 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Hi and Theft Crew Training TurboB20EG 0 913 03-25-2006, 07:51 PM