Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift Trailer

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/mf/frame?them...738&type=t

enjoy Big Grin

lol it actually looks pretty good...cant wait till its out
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

It looks like a horrible attempt of the first one but just dealing with drifting.

It's going to suck, but I'll more then likely watch it, once its out to rent.
He who wants it all, wont. He who gets it all, wont. He who works for it, will. - Nemesio

lol...meh, its all about the cars at the end anyways

who really goes to these movies for the story line or acting?? LOL
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

Ya, we all know it's gonna have a crappy storyline, but its more about the cars, chicks, and action (not about the actual movie); nevertheless, I'll prolly go watch it when it comes out Smile

it doesnt even have the main dood, but i'll prolly see it any ways. the first one is still the best
[Image: untitled15si.jpg]

pimped rides
japanese hoodrats.

what more do you want? theres my 15 bucks paying for itself.
[img]Got Kancho?[/img]

tokyo.

in a hollywood set

<3 movie magic :P

Ziggy Wrote:theres my 15 bucks paying for itself.

Are you buying the DVD when it comes out? Cause if thats what it costs to go to the movies now-a-days....bleh.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

dvds are like 40 bucks dude

if its out by the time i get to KL its gonna be the best 3 Ringgit
[img]Got Kancho?[/img]

damn thats 1 expensive dvd
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  better trailer for that new F&amp;F movie LupinIII 1 1,275 03-21-2006, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Ziggy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon